ouch...1st Pinnacle pay check

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ridgeback

Well, got the new 9e paycheck, 14 year captain pay scale. $548.00 less per two weeks. Looks like a little over $1,000.00/ month less.

Did you vote yes??? ALPA should not represent regional airlines. I don't see how you guys were given the loaded gun to shoot yourselves with, but you didn't have to pull the trigger. In a couple of years when your paycheck is 0,000.00 per month are you going to say you didn't it coming?

I dont feel sorry for u at all. Every regional is watching you guys and gunning for lower contracts. Im sure my check will be goudge soon enough because we cant compete with your low ball contract. Guess what u can change pilot pay ramper pay or customer service u still going to have the same guys running the company. They good at mismanaging. Your company will have problems again and they will come for more pay. U guys did no favors for your brothers. Sorry just the truth

Well, got the new 9e paycheck, 14 year captain pay scale. $548.00 less per two weeks. Looks like a little over $1,000.00/ month less.

85% voted YES which means only 15% have a right to bitch about it like myself. Thank you yes voters now you can eat your own sh*t! Now.... can a yes voter chime in and say " well its better than nothing" or " Delta will shut us down if we vote down this TA". Bunch of spineless scabs.

Your group accepted those pay rates. Enjoy them.

Latest resources

Back