Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ornstein letter to UA VP of Operations- Mesa guys seen this?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good

Fukc MESa and all who work there... Please fukc up usair so I can fly my erj outta phl for exjet. our time is comin' mesa pukes and so is yours HA Ha ha..

I dont think that letters legit.

Letter is legit, at least according to MESA management. Copy was sent to the pilots as well, no joke.

As far as the truth to the letter... from someone who has lived UAX ORD, many of his points are VERY true. Is attrition worse at ORD/IAD than the other Mesa domiciles? Hell yes... but that has a lot to do with seniority, also. IAD and ORD are the junior bases... more cancellations, lower pay (no 900s), etc. That doesn't mean that its UNITED's fault that they're leaving. Mesa could sustain the pilots and the operation for UAX (staffing issues, at least), but they chose not to fix the REAL problem that underlys the attrition problem... THE PILOT AND FLIGHT ATTENDANT CONTRACTS.

Its a classic example of "Pass the buck". United screws Mesa, Mesa screws its employees.

Last edited:
Fukc MESa and all who work there... Please fukc up usair so I can fly my erj outta phl for exjet. our time is comin' mesa pukes and so is yours HA Ha ha..

You're a retard. XJT, not long ago, was far worse than Mesa. Regional airlines, dude... flavor of the day. Pissing on and wishing ill will on other pilots with "inferior" contracts is NOT in your best interest. You should be hoping that things will improve everywhere. I can't beleive how strong the koolade is at XJT... might be a better contract than Mesa or CHQ, but its still s#it by the standards an airline pilot should have. I guess all the ranting from the XJT crews should be expected... bunch of primadonas. XJT was already hiring guys with 600 hours 2-3 years ago!!

Incidentally, Mesa doesn't even have a Philly domicile... shows how aware you are. Besides, who in their right mind would want to live or be based in Philadumpster (aka Filthadelphia) anyway?!

You're a retard. XJT, not long ago, was far worse than Mesa. Regional airlines, dude... flavor of the day. Pissing on and wishing ill will on other pilots with "inferior" contracts is NOT in your best interest. You should be hoping that things will improve everywhere. I can't beleive how strong the koolade is at XJT... might be a better contract than Mesa or CHQ, but its still s#it by the standards an airline pilot should have. I guess all the ranting from the XJT crews should be expected... bunch of primadonas. XJT was already hiring guys with 600 hours 2-3 years ago!!

Incidentally, Mesa doesn't even have a Philly domicile... shows how aware you are. Besides, who in their right mind would want to live or be based in Philadumpster (aka Filthadelphia) anyway?!

Before 9/11 XJT hired atleast one persom with 350

Ornstein bitchin' about the contract is a joke. That idiot signed it, and now he's stuck with it. What a fukcing baby.

Ornstein bitchin' about the contract is a joke. That idiot signed it, and now he's stuck with it. What a fukcing baby.

just goes to show that JO does not like the taste of his own medicine...

i think i'm feeling something... i feel a sensation.. could that be the faint traces of sympathy? oh no, wait.. it was just my bowels moving, time to take a JO.

I can think of at least one airline that would be more than happy to go back to flying United Express...

Amen, Brotha!

Peace.

Rekks

Its not all about the money. XJT has a better contract and work rules than many majors out there. The money is lower however You have to be a 25 year 777/75/76 captain to get the same quality of life I have as a 10 year pilot at XJT. So I'm only making 85K. Not bad with 200 days off though.

Latest resources

Back