Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyMeSWA

Giddy-up
Anyone know if there's anything of the sort? EWR has a CAL store downstairs, IAH / MSP has the Stopover Store...is there any UAL / AA stores or pilot shops in / at ORD.

There is in DEN- not in ohare last I was there-

Ought to be though- between UAL and AA + all the regionals and other traffic- it would make money

I tried to get a space to do an ATA/WN store in MDW when they were building the new airport. I was told no way by the city real estate dept and airport authority. Apparently, if you don't contribute to Daley's campaigns and you're not "on the inside", you don't get anything.

BYW, anyone ever use a CC at Taste of Chicago? The statement shows "MDW FOOD CONCESSION". Hmmmm......

There used to be a pilot shop/aviation memorabilia store right under the hotel at ORD... can't remember the hotel name. Not sure if it's still there.

There used to be a pilot shop/aviation memorabilia store right under the hotel at ORD... can't remember the hotel name. Not sure if it's still there.

Very cool stuff there. Pan Am cigarette lighters and silverwear from the 1940's ...

Hilton, I believe.

The store is there, but new owners and not the same.
When it changed hands about 2 years ago, they sold everything cheap cheap. It was interesting going through all of their coffee cups, and airline stuff.

thx guys

Latest resources

Back