• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ORD Mesa FO sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy ********************! You just described crj567! Did he try to take your order like he was working at Wendy's??

Nope-

But I DID take your wife out for a little "date" last night..... Man-that girl really needed some lovin! She was in the right place for that (the Motel 8-they left the light on for us!)

-Fortunately, she dumped her ZERO and found herself a HERO!

I got some chuckles from this thread but one serious piece of advice: Dress for the job you want not the one you have(or had). You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Fred, I'm with you!!

So could you please tell me what's the uniform for lottery winner?

Or maybe Britney Spears' next love-toy?

Nope-

But I DID take your wife out for a little "date" last night..... Man-that girl really needed some lovin! She was in the right place for that (the Motel 8-they left the light on for us!)

-Fortunately, she dumped her ZERO and found herself a HERO!

1. It's Motel 6.
2. That wasn't a girl.

Mesa has some of the worst kept pilots.
I'm not talking about weight, but more of a facial hair.....hell, just a hair issue itself.
First instance, I was on a crew van about a month ago and this Freedom FO had his Oakleys on (in the van) spiked hair, about 3 inches high. Huge side burns with a soul patch (which I don't enderstand, you look like a queer when you have one). He was on the phone talking about "gnarly waves" and "bitchin surf" on the west coast of Florida.
I'm not a hat nazi, but for Mesa it could be used to cover up some rediculous hair do's....especially the guys with the frosted tips.

I remember about 2 years ago an ORD Mesa FO used to sport a pink Motorola Razor clipped to his belt. Two years later Im provided with with a company cell phone... Guess what? Pink Razor... Only it gets hidden deep in my flight bag. Maybe its bad karma for ripping on the guy

Yeah, the prohibition on facial hair in this industry really is a bit absurd.

Well, actually, the real absurdity is found in the fact that the longstanding prohibition exempts moustaches, even the goddamed child-molester-looking flavor of the archaic practice.

Now that is the real eyesore I keep seeing out there...

lmao! Thanks for the good laugh man! :)

Latest resources

Back