Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options Pilots About To Draw A Line In The Sand!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, 2nd Segs first serious post. He still doesn't make much of a case for his In-House other than bash the 1108, without acknowledging all the accomplishments that they have achieved. I have to say that I completely disagree with his assessment though. For instance...

... The company is in terrible shape and the economy is the worst since the depression. Look at all the beechjets parked in front with no engines. It looks like a junkyard. I've worked at several companies that have failed, seen bounced paychecks, been kicked out of hotels because cards bounced, had to charge fuel on my personal card, It's not my first rodeo....

The IBT has seen the books, have you?... or do you just believe everything that management spews forth? Fact: Flops cut first and cut the deepest of any of their competitors. Fact: They also have the cheapest labor, by far. The whole industry is hurting to be sure, but If Flops is hurting more than the others, it is due to the management, not the union, and changing to an in-house certainly wouldn't change those circumstances.

... The intention of 1108 at this point in time is to close the doors and forfeit jobs in order to save face...

Wrong, the intention is to get a good contract with a viable company. Don't forget, the union is the collective body of pilots, not just one or two figureheads. It would be easy to play real hardball and sink the company if that were the intentions of the union as a whole, but whom would that help or serve? Come on, take the cynical road... do you really think that the IBT would choose to "save face" rather than collect dues? (you won't be able to resist this one, will you?)

...I engage long enough that an intelligent reader can look at the points made by both sides and decide for themselves.

I agree with you for a change. It wasn't much of an argument, but I'm pretty confident that the intelligent readers will look at points made by both side and make up their own minds.

...Anyway, there does not seem to be any further point in the conversation. I could never convince you to my way of thinking and I have no intention informing you further of future events. Have fun.

What ever will we do for entertainment now?... I guess it's back to re-runs of Seinfeld.

How is the money doing? Has the cash flow slowed to a trickle from the Members In Good Standing?
How is following the consultants advise worked out for you?

Do you feel me now!

How is the money doing? Has the cash flow slowed to a trickle from the Members In Good Standing?

How would I know? I'm not on the EB.

He doesn't advise me, so I don't really know what most of the advice is. I know you are bitter because you think that you got screwed, and in a way I don't blame you, but do you really want to switch sides and help managements effort by spreading FUD here?

Do you feel me now!

I'm not that kind of guy. If you want to be felt, ask Second Segment, FracJack, Skanza or one of the other management stooges.

homer, 1108eb ,993, whatever they call you

Dude your perception of me is as accurate as the eyesight of your oneeye wonder worm when the bars close. But then you may just have a kitty with cataracts.

Just Fine Fed,
Sent my dues in for January along with all my other Brothers and Sisters!

Do you feel US now!

I don't have anything to argue with you about. I came here to make a statement about where I think the Options Pilots are going and why the leadership has failed. It's as simple as that.

If I run into opposition with people making stupid comments about my statements then I engage long enough that an intelligent reader can look at the points made by both sides and decide for themselves.

The bar tab humor was appreciated, and it was tough to stick to just the Animal House clip.

The core value that 1108 started with was the intention to get rid of Scheringa and to make this a better place. It's time to go back to the core values and unfortunately, In my opinion, after Shcheringa the 1108 has turned into our next biggest problem. The intention of 1108 at this point in time is to close the doors and forfeit jobs in order to save face.

The company is in terrible shape and the economy is the worst since the depression. Look at all the beechjets parked in front with no engines. It looks like a junkyard. I've worked at several companies that have failed, seen bounced paychecks, been kicked out of hotels because cards bounced, had to charge fuel on my personal card, It's not my first rodeo.

My goal is to do everything I can to salvage ten years invested in what I see as a failing company. People that want to work hard to make that happen may have a chance of still having a job this time next year. People that are just getting in the way will get left behind, in my opinion. Dumping the 1108 and moving into a more moderate, growth oriented, more intelligent platform is where we are going.

Anyway, there does not seem to be any further point in the conversation. I could never convince you to my way of thinking and I have no intention informing you further of future events. Have fun.

You are a complete Idiot! Anyhow, your goal will never be achieved. We will obtain our goals or you will be in an unemployment line with us.
Kenn and his Friends will loose a little money. But they will loose a lot of respect and credibility in the business community. They will not be able to run this company under this name or any other name period.

Hang on tight! Welcome to the Rodeo! You Clown!

Did your microsoft flightworks suite breakdown or did the star trek convention end? Either way you can go back to being a personal lubrication tech alone in your own dark room.........buttman

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back