Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options Pilots About To Draw A Line In The Sand!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way behind again Homer. Maybe you should read it twice.

What we have here IS ZERO RESULTS from the IBT.

Infact, It's worse than zero because allot of good people are having their jobs and reputations threatened by a few people (allot less than half of the employed pilots at Options). This Majority Of The Pilots have had enough of being held HOSTAGE.

Homer, THAT'S IT. That is how it is. Deal with it!

Way behind again Homer. Maybe you should read it twice.

What we have here IS ZERO RESULTS from the IBT.

Infact, It's worse than zero because allot of good people are having their jobs and reputations threatened by a few people (allot less than half of the employed pilots at Options). This Majority Of The Pilots have had enough of being held HOSTAGE.

Homer, THAT'S IT. That is how it is. Deal with it!

You seem to be confused, we don't have zero results. There has been plenty of progress. All that remains to be TA'd is the economic package.

No one is being held hostage, in fact, you're free to go start that in-house you keep talking about. You could manage it democratically and get everyone's input before you make a decision, it would be great! I'm not really sure what "walk the plank" means, but I'm sure it would be really successful !

Gerry, Keep your nose in that dictionary. Stay in the bubble. Keep dreaming of some nice little utopia where the underachievers get to be the HEROES. And, free ganje for everyone.

The ship is sinking.

After spending all the Time and all the Money the best options the IBT can bring to the table are;

1, Go on strike and get replaced.
2, Be a scab and keep your job.

I think these options suck and that the U has done a crappy job. Playing hardball and going on strike during the worst economic times since the depression is nothing short of STUPID. So Please, Don't put yourself on par with people that actually know what they are doing and capable of NEGOTIATING (Look that one up Gerry) a DEAL that allows the company and employees to prosper together. You guys had had a chance to do something great, but instead just dragged us all down.

Wave good bye Gerry (nice avitar). Time is running out.

These are the words of a coward, someone who sees danger and comes up with two options, both unappealing to him. Cowards will deceive you if they can and yes sometimes a fateful decision is made, which has life long consequences. Bullies such as this one have undoubtedly made cowardly decisions in the past. Another crisis of courage presents itself and what does he do? He looks around for cover. But this time, his nose to air for scent of fear, he wants to lure others into ducking for cover with him. He learned his lesson the last time.

In the end there is a third option this coward conveniently forgets. Sticking together, confronting fear and demanding something better. The only power a group of working people truly have in this country is the power of solidarity. The union is scary to people like Second Segment, because it asks for your courage. It says, “This will be hard, but if we stand together we will win.”

A small, weak, in-house union is the way of the timid and the fearful. It appeals to those who think the safer path is to put out a hand and meekly ask management to “please take care of me”, rather than demand what is rightfully ours. It is the coward’s way out.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Gerry, The Almity hath implanted your head somewhere that the sun don't shine. You've got to put the crack pipe down for a while. You can't honestly believe your own bullsh!t.

The cowards, The Heroes, The Almighty, Yateeda Yada, Bullsh!t. You're really wacked buddy. Dude, You need some serious couch time. Seriously, You remind me of Charlie Manson saying "follow me".

Gerry, The Almity hath implanted your head somewhere that the sun don't shine. You've got to put the crack pipe down for a while. You can't honestly believe your own bullsh!t.

The cowards, The Heroes, The Almighty, Yateeda Yada, Bullsh!t. You're really wacked buddy. Dude, You need some serious couch time. Seriously, You remind me of Charlie Manson saying "follow me".

Pretty funny stuff there champ. But you're gonna have to come up with something more persuasive than these ad-hominem attacks. Ya know, make an actual argument.

Gerry,
Our real mistake is making the assumption that he is capable of an actual argument.

Que another Smart A$$ed comment from "2ndSeg" in 3, 2, 1....

Yea probably, but at least that deficiency will have been exposed. I think people know a shrill when they see one.

I don't have anything to argue with you about. I came here to make a statement about where I think the Options Pilots are going and why the leadership has failed. It's as simple as that.

If I run into opposition with people making stupid comments about my statements then I engage long enough that an intelligent reader can look at the points made by both sides and decide for themselves.

The bar tab humor was appreciated, and it was tough to stick to just the Animal House clip.

The core value that 1108 started with was the intention to get rid of Scheringa and to make this a better place. It's time to go back to the core values and unfortunately, In my opinion, after Shcheringa the 1108 has turned into our next biggest problem. The intention of 1108 at this point in time is to close the doors and forfeit jobs in order to save face.

The company is in terrible shape and the economy is the worst since the depression. Look at all the beechjets parked in front with no engines. It looks like a junkyard. I've worked at several companies that have failed, seen bounced paychecks, been kicked out of hotels because cards bounced, had to charge fuel on my personal card, It's not my first rodeo.

My goal is to do everything I can to salvage ten years invested in what I see as a failing company. People that want to work hard to make that happen may have a chance of still having a job this time next year. People that are just getting in the way will get left behind, in my opinion. Dumping the 1108 and moving into a more moderate, growth oriented, more intelligent platform is where we are going.

Anyway, there does not seem to be any further point in the conversation. I could never convince you to my way of thinking and I have no intention informing you further of future events. Have fun.

Last edited:
I don't have anything to argue with you about. I came here to make a statement about where I think the Options Pilots are going and why the leadership has failed. It's as simple as that.

If I run into opposition with people making stupid comments about my statements then I engage long enough that an intelligent reader can look at the points made by both sides and decide for themselves.

The bar tab humor was appreciated, and it was tough to stick to just the Animal House clip.

The core value that 1108 started with was the intention to get rid of Scheringa and to make this a better place. It's time to go back to the core values and unfortunately, In my opinion, after Shcheringa the 1108 has turned into our next biggest problem. The intention of 1108 at this point in time is to close the doors and forfeit jobs in order to save face.

The company is in terrible shape and the economy is the worst since the depression. Look at all the beechjets parked in front with no engines. It looks like a junkyard. I've worked at several companies that have failed, seen bounced paychecks, been kicked out of hotels because cards bounced, had to charge fuel on my personal card, It's not my first rodeo.

My goal is to do everything I can to salvage ten years invested in what I see as a failing company. People that want to work hard to make that happen may have a chance of still having a job this time next year. People that are just getting in the way will get left behind, in my opinion. Dumping the 1108 and moving into a more moderate, growth oriented, more intelligent platform is where we are going.

Anyway, there does not seem to be any further point in the conversation. I could never convince you to my way of thinking and I have no intention informing you further of future events. Have fun.

Your funny. Do you really believe the crap your spewing?

Thank God.

Latest resources

Back