Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oppose Sen. Jim DeMint's CVR bill (S. 3048)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Done and done.

If you want to make an impact, use a stamp and mail a printed letter. Emails are a dime a dozen. A letter has far more impact because it takes more effort.

If you want to make an impact, use a stamp and mail a printed letter. Emails are a dime a dozen. A letter has far more impact because it takes more effort.

Good idea, I e-mailed already but will print out the letter and mail them off. Less then a dollar for 2 stamps so no excusses.

Called both senators in my home state (CO) and Sent a letter to DeMint. this one needs to DIE fast! If anyone is too lazy to write a letter, PM me and ill send you mine. you can change your name or whatever and get it sent off.

It's done on my side.

Make no mistake about it ladies and gents, this is an attempt to try and drive a sword right at the heart of labor. This Senator has no desire to improve safety. If he did, he would be advocating AQP, better rest/duty regulations, and better wages for the lowest paid in this industry.

Instead, he's advocating giving airline management more power to intimidate and terminate pilots (AT WILL!). Nothing more nothing less. If this passes, expect zero progress of any sort in this industry. Then, (truly) it will become like living in communist Russia and Cuba. We will all walk with our tails between our legs and our heads down in the sand. Need we say more????

exactly minime- think management and any of the ATA bought off politicians don't know that a pilot fired is huge leverage- and another qualified pilot that will be on first year pay if and when they get a job somewhere else.

I still like the counter proposal- get cvr's in all the backroom deals and we can talk about increased access to cvr's to screw pilots

Latest resources

Back