Opportunity for CRJ Pilots....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GSXR600

For those of you that will like to try expatriate life here ya' go!!....Jakarta is a party place I've flown there before!!

This is thru Rishworth Aviation

Good Luck!

Contract Term: 2 years, renewable

Location/Base: Denpasar, Makassar, Medan, Balikpapan or Jakarta (subject to the airline's final approval).

Ref #: 672

Aircraft Type: CRJ1000

Minimum Requirements

1000+ Jet hours;
500+ FO hours on type;
Valid ICAO licence with current CRJ 200/700/900 or 1000 rating;
Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
Valid SIM proficiency check on the CRJ 700/900 or 1000 within the last 6 months;
3 take offs and landings on the CRJ 200/700/900 or 1000 aircraft in the last 90 days; and
ICAO level 4 English proficiency

***UPCOMING SCREENINGS IN NOV/DEC 2013!*** APPLY TODAY!

Benefits

18 consecutive days off every three consecutive months on duty, housing allowance will be provided, per diem allowance when on layover, access to ID90 travel privileges on Garuda's network and medical insurance is provided as part of your contract.

What Next?

When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.

We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.

It's a crap contract. I wouldn't touch that for less than 12k a month. It's paying half that plus housing that might get you a studio in Jakarta.

What drove me away from that gig was no possibility of upgrade, and I certainly don't need any more CRJ right-seat time, got plenty of that already.

This has been around for a while. The pay is pretty low and they do not pay for transportation to training or interviews. They also ask for a million things that most regionals don't normally provide, like certified logbooks stamped by your chief pilot, etc.

It's a crap contract. I wouldn't touch that for less than 12k a month. It's paying half that plus housing that might get you a studio in Jakarta.

i didnt know the details sorry....and BTW, i dont think noone out there will pay 12k a month for FO position on a CRJ unless you are a CA (may be), but who knows!! in any case thought someone may be interested, I've been doing the xpat life for the past 4 years on Asian countries and so far no complaints!

Cheers!

Latest resources

Back