• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OPEC accuses U.S. on oil prices

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lets seem some real numbers on the percentage of those who elect to go abroad for health care. And something other than a source like CNN, Fox, CBS etc..

I'm curious to know how high Americans will let gas prices go before we revolt.

Used to be $2 per gallon was the most anyone would put up with. Then it became $3. Now we're shooting for $4. Yet everyone is still driving SUVs at 80mph.

I think the oil companies are going to keep pushing it until we stop buying gas, and drastically alter our driving habits. Then they will back the price off $0.50 a gallon and leave it there.
Americans will never revolt! Most are too apathetic to realize what is happening or too afraid of what they think the gov will do to them! In fact, I would bet most have not even read the the constitution!

Lets seem some real numbers on the percentage of those who elect to go abroad for health care. And something other than a source like CNN, Fox, CBS etc..

Ten years ago, medical tourism was hardly large enough to be noticed. Today, more than 250,000 patients per year visit Singapore alone--nearly half of them from the Middle East. This year, approximately half a million foreign patients will travel to India for medical care, whereas in 2002, the number was only 150,000.
In monetary terms, experts estimate that medical tourism could bring India as much as $2.2 billion per year by 2012.

Hi!

Travelling abroad to get medical care?

Ontario has a BIG problem with their health care system, and it's because of foreigners coming over to get health care illegally.

Who are they? Mostly AMERICANS, who live in states bordering Ontario.

They go as tourists, and then illegally get a driver's license, or some other form of illegal ID, which gets them into Ontario's health care system. They simply drive across the border, and get much better health care in Ontario than they can get in their home country, the U.S.

cliff
GRB

I think the oil companies are going to keep pushing it until we stop buying gas, and drastically alter our driving habits. Then they will back the price off $0.50 a gallon and leave it there.

Anybody who blames the "oil" companies for high gas prices has no understanding of what is really happening. Now go out with the rest of sheep and call for more oil company taxes. Bah..Bah...Bah.

Site me one example of something that the government has done better than private enterprise.

- Waste money
- Take advantage of those it should protect
- Pander to special interests
- Reward incompetence
- Look out for its own leadership at the expense of its constituents

Oh, wait. That's ALPA.

I posted this link earlier in this thread:

http://beejiggity.blogspot.com/2007/06/what-michael-moore-left-on-cutting-room.html

Hey, it's not CNN, Fox, or whomever else you didn't want to hear it from.

Site me one example of something that the government has done better than private enterprise.
How about something a little less biased and not from someone who hates Moore. Personally, I have no opinion of him. I dont know him. I dont follow Hollywood drama, and could care less. Like I said before, I listen to all sides of a debate and devise my own conclusion based on the information presented.

How about something a little less biased and not from someone who hates Moore. Personally, I have no opinion of him. I dont know him. I dont follow Hollywood drama, and could care less. Like I said before, I listen to all sides of a debate and devise my own conclusion based on the information presented.

If you were truly interested in hearing all sides of the debate, you would realize what a ******************************bag Moore is.

He is nowhere close to objective. He is a blowhard agitator. He bashes those who grant him the freedom to bully those who disagree with him.

He is pretty much an a-hole.

Latest resources

Back