• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Only have a Private & Hate College

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
College is boring, I learn new stuff, but it's not stuff I am interested in, and it sucks. Why do we have to keep on doing stuff we don't like if we could just do aviation only, and thats it. Do schools like ERAU make you take lame courses like "Contemporary Literature" with the likes of Michael Moore? I mean that is total garbage.

Metro752 said:
College is boring, I learn new stuff, but it's not stuff I am interested in, and it sucks. Why do we have to keep on doing stuff we don't like if we could just do aviation only, and thats it. Do schools like ERAU make you take lame courses like "Contemporary Literature" with the likes of Michael Moore? I mean that is total garbage.

Proverbs 1:20-29 Wisdom shouts in the street, She lifts her voice in the square; At the head of the noisy {streets} she cries out; At the entrance of the gates in the city she utters her sayings: "How long, O naive ones, will you love being simple-minded? And scoffers delight themselves in scoffing And fools hate knowledge? "Turn to my reproof, Behold, I will pour out my spirit on you; I will make my words known to you. "Because I called and you refused, I stretched out my hand and no one paid attention; And you neglected all my counsel And did not want my reproof; I will also laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your dread comes, When your dread comes like a storm And your calamity comes like a whirlwind, When distress and anguish come upon you. "Then they will call on me, but I will not answer; They will seek me diligently but they will not find me, Because they hated knowledge And did not choose the fear of the LORD.

I like reading about history, my favorite subject, and I hope to major in it, but not about fiction, and a good deal of the stuff they are pushing towards us is garbage, like Harry Potter! HARRY POTTER in a COLLEGE CLASS! JESUS H. CHRIST!

Rumple,

That is the best response I have ever read.

Metro,

Maybe you should read more on this forum than "Cool f-15 crash video".
There are guys that wasted a 4 year degree on Bull $hit classes and now regret it. Spend some time in school studying something that will help you in life, not just waste mom and dads money. Lots of pilots have had to do many things during their life to make a living outside of aviation because of need ( low pay) or necessity (furlough).

Metro752 said:
I like reading about history, my favorite subject, and I hope to major in it, but not about fiction, and a good deal of the stuff they are pushing towards us is garbage, like Harry Potter! HARRY POTTER in a COLLEGE CLASS! JESUS H. CHRIST!

PM Pilotyip. You will be assured of a timely response.

Metro752 said:
I like reading about history, my favorite subject, and I hope to major in it, but not about fiction, and a good deal of the stuff they are pushing towards us is garbage, like Harry Potter! QUOTE]

Hey man, the Harry Potter books were some of the best reading I ever did!

How can you hate college? It's a blast, maybe you just need to get out more or join a fraternity or sorority. Yes the classes like "wildlife issues" suck but you're only in class for what? 2-3 hours a day? not bad.

I just finsihed up college. My first two years I almost bombed out. I was way overwhelmed with what you descirbe, stuff I wasnt interested in. Junior and Senior years should be your core classes, that was the fun stuff for me. I look back and cant imagine doing anything else for those four years. Girls, flying, and girls. If you are still a Freshman or Sophmore status stick it out. Your already ahead.

Metro752 said:

What the %$#k is wrong with you??? College is the best 4-6 years of your life. Quit your whining and get out of your dorm room. Join a frat, get drunk, and try to get laid. Thats all I ask!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back