Online Degree

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Utah Valley University.

As for the courses not being challenging, they can certainly be time consuming. I am certainly learning things. I went to a traditional college for a while, and it was also just showing up and doing the work. It is the same at UVU.

All,

Thanks for the great information. I am looking for a current UVU student to chat with about some of the GenEd classes. I have a fair amount of them done already, I just need to ask about some Fine Arts stuff. Please PM me if you can help out.

Thanks,

DS

I can't help you there, because I transferred my Fine Arts credits over. Sorry.

All,

Thanks for the great information. I am looking for a current UVU student to chat with about some of the GenEd classes. I have a fair amount of them done already, I just need to ask about some Fine Arts stuff. Please PM me if you can help out.

Thanks,

DS

Hey avratdwc,

I've been meaning to ask you for the longest time... does the "DWC" in your username refer to a New Hampshire college? If so, I instructed there for three years.

-Goose

I am getting set up with UVU now. I had been set up with ERAU online but then they jacked their credits up to $275 before I started so I am looking at UVU. The crappy thing with UVU is they take are giving me 11 less credits than ERAU gave me and you have to pay for your transfer credits, like $30 per class, but it will still be cheaper than Riddle because their tuition is cheaper.

Latest resources

Back