ONE Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rubber Ducky

If ONE vote can make a difference, just imagine what 495 could do! Too bad a show of hands restricted access our own message board and changed our union status to "inactive" even though the by-laws have no provision to alter the union status of a furloughed member.

If ONE vote can make a difference, just imagine what 495 could do! Too bad a show of hands restricted access our own message board and changed our union status to "inactive" even though the by-laws have no provision to alter the union status of a furloughed member.

Unions only represent and acknowledge dues paying members. Just ask any Delta retiree.

Got it this afternoon...yes, a bit on the ironic side huh....20% of the "membership" can't vote, nor do we have a clue what is going on besides what 1 person every other week clues us in on.....

Secluding us from the main boards...now that's an idea that really wasn't made with a full set of brain cells...

Secluding us from the main boards...now that's an idea that really wasn't made with a full set of brain cells...
It was a decision made by attorneys and supported by a thin skinned, scared Eboard.

I tell you what, if Luthi's true colors weren't shown before the recall effort, their in full show now. His main concern appears to be dodging that recall and little else. Weak leadership at best and quite disappointing to see that as his main concern.

I guess if I were in his shoes it would likely be mine as well. No longer being the NJASAP president means the unemployment line for him.

I think the 495 should have full access. I also think the recall should come to a vote simply because it is so devisive right now. I do want to see due process on the charges, and I think they are BS, but then after they are thrown out and the bylaws changed, I think Luthi should allow a vote anyway. I don't agree with all his decisions or the recall, but the whole recall effort is a popularity contest that is out of control and I believe we really need to see what the pilots really think to move the union forward once again. Everyone is just sure they are on the side of the overwhelming majority, but until there is a vote, we really don't know. Honestly I think every e board position should be put to a vote in the current elections after this giant fiasco.

Hell, I'm not furloughed and I can't vote.

Capone won't allow the vote and now we need to get through kangaroo court tribunals at member expense.

Sounds legit.

The arrogance of this E-board is never going to leave it up to the pilots to decide, we are too dumb to decide anything for ourselves....They know best...

Reminds me of a number.......284 perhaps????

Actually, right now you have the ability to vote out 3 of the 4 who agree with most of what Luthi says. You could possibly vote in 5 who are pro recall and maybe force a different agenda if that is what you think is better. Or maybe the pilots will vote to keep those who side with Luthi. Either way, I do believe we are getting the will of the pilots even if we don't get the recall vote. Please vote now so that the eboard will hopefully get a better idea of what the majority want. I hope we can get at least 75% to vote this time around.

Actually, right now you have the ability to vote out 3 of the 4 who agree with most of what Luthi says. You could possibly vote in 5 who are pro recall and maybe force a different agenda if that is what you think is better. Or maybe the pilots will vote to keep those who side with Luthi. Either way, I do believe we are getting the will of the pilots even if we don't get the recall vote. Please vote now so that the eboard will hopefully get a better idea of what the majority want. I hope we can get at least 75% to vote this time around.

so who would replace the leader? you people still have not said who is the one to take over after this idiotic recall bs ?

Latest resources

Back