• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

One seat or two?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You better beat that guy to the window exit in an emergency.

No, just put crisco on the sides of the opening and throw a Twinkie out on the wing.

reminds me of a captain I used to fly with...in his briefing, he told me that I had better use the roof hatch to evacuate before him, because he was pretty sure he would get stuck.

And why do airlines have to deal with this? Can't people take personal responsibility? Oh I forgot. We now live in the Obama era.

Yeah, because everyone was fit and trim during the 8 years Dubya was in office. Ignorant toolbag.

And why do airlines have to deal with this? Can't people take personal responsibility? Oh I forgot. We now live in the Obama era.

Amen. A little off topic but........Why do people feel that they should have more entitlements from the government, and the private sector? Health care needs to be reformed, but free health care for everybody? Why do I as a taxpayer have to pay for this? There are health insurance plans out there for everybody to afford even if you don't make a lot. How much you make (even if its "free" welfare or unemployment) determines the coverage you can afford.

Ohhhhh but I can't afford health coverage cuz I had to buy my 55 inch plazma, a my new SUV.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back