Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OPECJet said:
Was there a point to that?

Yeah riddle kids,even tho they are being chased by ninjas, can t/o and land a seminole, and still look like tools.

Last edited:
Amen to that!

Those guys aren't even in the running for the Riddle Ace gold medal for losers. They seem as though there is at least some faint hope that when they are removed from the environment, they could, after years of therapy, possibly return from the pink team. I mean at least they're irritating people and their music doesn't suck.

That said: Listen up Riddle Aces. A new "flow" is out, for the making of internet videos.

PRE VIDEO PLANNING:

1) Does this video make me look like a toolbox or perpetuate the (accurate) stereotype of riddle kids as immature nerds playing with daddy's money?
2) Do normal people agree with my answer to 1? (ask at least 3, including at least one female. Your mom does not count. If you do not know any women, speedial your favorite 900 number.)
3) Does my video have a point?
4) What is that point? "I'm a pilot d00d" does not qualify as a point.
5) Can I successfully articulate that point using video?
6) Will this video negatively impact my chances of one day learning how to talk to girls? (talking to girls is important because many FAs are girls. When you are employed at a prestigious regional airline, you may have to explain the aerodynamics of the cabin door at length to FAs on an overnight.)

If you have any further questions, consult your IP, "Maverick".

Incidently, I noticed some clouds in the segment of the 172 doing some hard core 30 degree banks. Dispatch does NOT APPROVE.

Regards,
Rip

Rip Vanwinkle said:
PRE VIDEO PLANNING:

1) Does this video make me look like a toolbox or perpetuate the (accurate) stereotype of riddle kids as immature nerds playing with daddy's money?
2) Do normal people agree with my answer to 1? (ask at least 3, including at least one female. Your mom does not count. If you do not know any women, speedial your favorite 900 number.)
3) Does my video have a point?
4) What is that point? "I'm a pilot d00d" does not qualify as a point.
5) Can I successfully articulate that point using video?
6) Will this video negatively impact my chances of one day learning how to talk to girls? (talking to girls is important because many FAs are girls. When you are employed at a prestigious regional airline, you may have to explain the aerodynamics of the cabin door at length to FAs on an overnight.)

If you have any further questions, consult your IP, "Maverick".

It's a challenge-response-response checklist now.

God help me if I ever have to fly with those dorks! I thought about the only good use for a college degree for an airline pilot was so he could grow up and mature a little but apparently I was wrong! As Ron White would say, "you can't fix stupid"!

Latest resources

Back