One man's comparison of USN and USAF

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DaveGriffin said:
During a liberty excursion we got the co-pilot snot-slinging drunk and he passed out around 2300. Took him to the east Duval St area and sold him to a couple of "the boys" over there for $110. We had enough drinking money for the rest of the night.

Good one, but what comes around goes around. One day this newbie CP will be an AC and I dont think he'll think twice before putting you guys in the trees, or maybe give you a mile or two more to swim ;)

Hmmmm

"FISH ON!!!!!!"

That's all I got to say 'bout that.

SR

Hugh Jorgan said:
Now THERE's a guy with a small penis.

Huge;

Don’t be too hard on Maj. Disco. I can see why he may be a bit defensive and insecure.

Here is a guy who flew RF-4s that were put out of business by our satellite technology back in the early 90’s.

Now he burns fuel flying CAPs for 1.5 at 15,000 with no known enemy. The only way his job has meaning is if the Taliban gets lucky and steals a MiG-29.

I bet the Strikes harass the he!! out of him at the O’Club and get the best looking chicks since they are the only Eagle drivers who have a real job anymore.

Don’t be too hard on Maj. Disco.
The commander thing was a college nick name. I'm not saying I'm an O-5. Dave's right it's Maj. And since they come out with Enzite (?spelling) my penis is now rather massive.:D
I bet the Strikes...at the O’Club get the best looking chicks since they are the only Eagle drivers who have a real job anymore.

They could get the chicks if their WSO's didn't cock block them. Been there. :mad:

Latest resources

Back