• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

One List for 9E/XJ/Colgan???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
really? I need to calm down?? interesting..please go read each and every one of my posts and show me one instance where I instigated a fight or initiated a name calling session with anyone...you are wrong...its just horridly ironic and pretty much clear to everyone that your friend SEVEN is a loud mouth and now ever since the big bad wolf came in and ate up Mesaba...he all of a sudden isnt talking trash anymore...its comical...trust me we are just as displeased about this transaction as you are...and I wish nothinhg but the best to both of us...again read my prior posts...telling me to calm down wont do any good...sorry I dont bite...hes said way too many damaging things to way too many pinnacle pilots for way too long...you guys are senior to us relativley speaking...if we do a relative integration its guys like me who are fairly junior (3 years) in theyre seat who are going to get screwed...
What do you want to hear pal? Do you feel better now.....you got even with me? This could have been the other way around but it wasn't. You got lucky. I'll admit, some of the stuff I have posted on here in the past was a little over the top regarding Pinnacle, but make no mistake, when guys in the conference call are comparing our safety records as if they are parallel that is just wrong on every level. You know it, and every Pinnacle and Mesaba pilot knows it. So stop pretending that you guys were on the same playing field. The majority of my previous Pinnacle posts were spot on regarding the type of company it has been in the past. I can't speak for the future but am hopeful Mesaba and it's pilot group will make it better. But at the end of the day, it is what it is. I'll live with it................................for now.

I don't have a problem with a relative newbee at Colgan being senior to me as a 3yr FO, because there will be fences around the CRJ/Prop fleet and I have no desire to fly on the saab or Q, at least where they are based at now. And if I did, it wouldn't be fair for me to use my seniority on them until the Colgan guys have their chance as well.

What do you want to hear pal? Do you feel better now.....you got even with me? This could have been the other way around but it wasn't. You got lucky. I'll admit, some of the stuff I have posted on here in the past was a little over the top regarding Pinnacle, but make no mistake, when guys in the conference call are comparing our safety records as if they are parallel that is just wrong on every level. You know it, and every Pinnacle and Mesaba pilot knows it. So stop pretending that you guys were on the same playing field. The majority of my previous Pinnacle posts were spot on regarding the type of company it has been in the past. I can't speak for the future but am hopeful Mesaba and it's pilot group will make it better. But at the end of the day, it is what it is. I'll live with it................................for now.
Get off your highhorse. You won't make anything better at Pinnacle. Didn't you leave 9E to go to XJ? What a dumb lateral move.

I don't have a problem with a relative newbee at Colgan being senior to me as a 3yr FO, because there will be fences around the CRJ/Prop fleet and I have no desire to fly on the saab or Q, at least where they are based at now. And if I did, it wouldn't be fair for me to use my seniority on them until the Colgan guys have their chance as well.

While I see your point, I think that you should have every right to bid a Q if you would like. Especially if new bases open up and/or the a payrate is negotiated that reflects the size of the airplane. I think the company would want it that way anyway esp. with the rapid expansion and lack of FO's at Colgan with the flight time to upgrade on the Q. As long as nobody is getting displaced off of their current equipment, and the seniority list is constructed considering relative seniority at the original properties, I don't see why fences are that important.

Get off your highhorse. You won't make anything better at Pinnacle. Didn't you leave 9E to go to XJ? What a dumb lateral move.

No, I left a 135 pic job to Mesaba....in hindsight, probably a bad move. No one's on a highhorse, just one of every Mesaba pilot that is sick to their stomach to be Phil's personal you know what. One of your fellow flight attendants said it just right on the DTW bus today......."welcome to Hell!"
Get a clue. Mesaba wasn't Hell to work at, not looking forward to the unknown.
Hope you can understand.

Last edited:

yes SEVEN i feel alot better knowing that I may go back on eternal reserve and probably face an American Eagle like upgrade time once the lists merge...I chose to come to 9E...for what its worth I couldve gone to Mesaba..but I made the choice and now just like you were probably both gonna get screwed....contrary to what you may think, I think XJ is a great operation and they ALWAYS give me a ride home when I ask, I am not a vindictive individual...I pride myself on professionalism in and out of the cockpit, and that is why your comments bother me so much, because for every bad apple here at 9E...we have 10 that are just as good as anyone who EVER wore a Mesaba uniform...I dont want to see bad things happen to any XJ or 9E pilot...including you...fact is this is not a who has the bigger johnson contest...there are people's lives at stake here...mortgages, kids, cars, etc...dont matter which certificate you fly for...PS...UNKLE BUCKLE....get a life...those "Colgan Pukes" deserve a fair chance at integration just as much as any Pinnacle or Mesaba pilot does...they are an ALPA carrier just like us and will get the same oppurtunities we do...

How do fences work? So if your #1 at Colgan you can't fly the CRJ-900? Is it for a certain amount of time or indefinitely?

No, I left a 135 pic job to Mesaba....in hindsight, probably a bad move. No one's on a highhorse, just one of every Mesaba pilot that is sick to their stomach to be Phil's personal you know what. One of your fellow flight attendants said it just right on the DTW bus today......."welcome to Hell!"
Get a clue. Mesaba wasn't Hell to work at, not looking forward to the unknown.
Hope you can understand.

So you never worked at Pinnacle? Or left Pinnacle to go to a 135 pic job?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back