• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Once respected job of being a pilot....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is really sad to see whats becoming of our society. It just seems that so many people have absolutely NO respect for themselves or anyone else. It makes me sick to see how people have no class, dress any kind of way and take pride in nothing! You especially see this walking through any airport terminal these days! Being rude, selfish and a general dirtbag has just become the norm for so many folks. Will it ever change? I'm hopeful but not holding my breath waiting!

Spot on. When I see film or photos shot 30+ years ago, I can't help but notice how much our society has declined in those terms.

Of course every new generation gets blamed for this or that, but this is the era of MTV. Few of you can spell common words properly.

...and every generation has a few that feel they need to place the blame. Perhaps holding the idea that their generation is blameless and flawless. This is not to say that I dont have respect for my elders. I have extreme respect for certain individuals of older generations. However that respect is not unconditional.

Last edited:
Spot on. When I see film or photos shot 30+ years ago, I can't help but notice how much our society has declined in those terms.

Its the hippies fault. 30+ years ago they were sleeping with anybody and dropping acid like it was candy. Supprise, supprise they sucked as parents and their kids are f*cked up. You older generations raised us and taught us our values so if you have a problem with us, blame yourselves. MTV doesn't raise kids unless their parents are failures.

Skeezer

Its the hippies fault. 30+ years ago they were sleeping with anybody and dropping acid like it was candy. Supprise, supprise they sucked as parents and their kids are f*cked up. You older generations raised us and taught us our values so if you have a problem with us, blame yourselves. MTV doesn't raise kids unless their parents are failures.

Skeezer

I wasn't a hippie, but there are many parents who were. You are correct.

"Let's meet at the bar, bring the bitches".. at a tone of voice that the entire terminal can hear.

Did he bring the bitches? Were they righteous ho's? Did you have your jimmy hack?

Seriously dude. Relax. My pet peeve is god-dam cell phones . . . people of all ages and professions yaking away everywhere about everything. Driving, sitting on the bus, taking a dump in a public stall, in the middle of a movie, you name it. Do I go online and complain about it?

Well, yes. But I probably shouldn't.

Latest resources

Back