on-demand 135 rumor mill

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilotyip said:
Everyone is to be constantly, unremittingly self-congratulated on the internet for all your hard work and effort to make this a great airline.

Fixed it for you.

Seriously, give it a rest. If it's such a great place to work it doesn't need the relentless pom-poms on other people's threads which have absolutely no relation to how great you think you are.

How about we are starting scheduled passenger service this month, can I post that?

HAha that is great YIP. I guess its not really a rumor if its coming from you though. When does it start? Is it that stuff out in ABQ?

Could be rumor

HAha that is great YIP. I guess its not really a rumor if its coming from you though. When does it start? Is it that stuff out in ABQ?
RFD-MYR, of course we have done it yet, so it could still be rumor.

Last edited:
Yo Vivian, you still hanging on to some bitterness at AJI for canning you? So, much for the saying "time heals all wounds". Don't you know by now that even after armageddon, AJI will crawl out from their bunker and put planes back in the air.
You never know what maint has and has not fixed. And you never know what is going to happen in the air. You call 5 deaths in 5 years safe? One only directly attributable to pilot error? It isn't bitterness. I am truly afraid for my friends that work there because now I have flown aircraft that have been properly maintained and know how bad AJI's are!

Yraining Contract

You never know what maint has and has not fixed. And you never know what is going to happen in the air. You call 5 deaths in 5 years safe? One only directly attributable to pilot error? It isn't bitterness. I am truly afraid for my friends that work there because now I have flown aircraft that have been properly maintained and know how bad AJI's are!
Maybe that is why they have a training contract, they need an artificial means to retain pilots? Instead of doing things the way they are supposed to be done and passing inspections with no findings, whatya thinK?

I think TW does whatever it takes to make a dollar regardless of how it affects anyone who works for him!

RFD-MYR?

Didn't Hooters try something like that from GYY? I guess the pool of burbs West of CHI is a little richer than the polulation South of CHI. Good luck on that PIA routing in a 737 making the same buck Hooters couldn't going D->.

100-1/2

Latest resources

Back