Omni Air International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

timetoquit

My crashpadder has an interview with Omni for I think the DC10 FO (although I heard they were also hiring for the 757 too). Any recent information on interview gouge, typical schedules, typical monthly pay, travel benefits, commuting, training time/location, upcoming class dates etc.?

Cheers

Last edited:
I interviewed there reciently. As far as a gouge for the interview, don't worry about it just relax. Nothing to tough to answer. The pay info is found at airlinepilotpay.com the rates they showed me were the same as posted there although they said that they will probably go up at the end of the contract (can't remember exactly when that is). Home basing so there really is no commuting which is nice.

Anyone know what the typical schedules are for the DC10, where training is conducted and how long etc?

From what I remember someone said, training is 7 weeks in LAS and you get $1000/month. And aren't the schedules 18on/12 off?

V2plus25 said:
From what I remember someone said, training is 7 weeks in LAS and you get $1000/month. And aren't the schedules 18on/12 off?
I didnt know anyone had any SIMs in LAS?

that's just indoc and systems... sim is elsewhere (FL I think?)

and this is from one of their -10 captains, don't know if it's similar or different for the 757

Just found out my friend interviewed last week and was told there is an Aug. 29 DC10 class and a later 757 and DC10 class tba. Apparently they are recieving some additional aircraft and will continue hiring.

Anyone know when the classes are planned later in the fall?

I assume they type you on the 757 to comply with international flying, but does anyone know if they type you on the DC10?

From what he described to me, the flying seems very interesting!

Latest resources

Back