• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OMG! ROFLMAO! "Management by TRUST" by Kenn Ricci

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My question is not are there additional pilots back, but, are there additional aircraft coming into the program and back on line. What marketing program has he come up with to compete with the fracs and with the quasi companies like XO?

Is it possible to craft a scope that will survive through:
- a company that has a bigger (and anti-union) group of pilots acquires or is acquired by Flops?
- a company that has a bigger (DIFFERENT union) pilot group that acquires or is acquired by Flops (and may staple...what if THEY have an iron clad scope clause)?
-Flops selling off the operation in parts
-Flops turning the operation into something other than fractional (charter, lease, managed, new variation of operating not yet named that KR will again "invent")?
-Contract pilots flooding the operation
????
Just a few things to think about

BTW...How many pilots does XO Jet have? Anyone? Don't be surprised if it's a Flops2 started to again bust the union and eventually phase out the Flops name that's been sullied....I hear they're paid and treated pretty well...Sound familiar?

NJW is free to say what she wants, I have no problem with it.

Especially because she keeps pissing you off.

Honest to God...

B19, if your and NJW's sexes were reversed, I'd conclude that you had the worst case of penis envy known to psychoanalysis. You've beat the whole "who is she to be talking?" thing to death. Give it a rest already.

NJW is free to say what she wants, I have no problem with it.

Especially because she keeps pissing you off.

I don't have a problem with it either.

She is perfectly free to write her selfish, greedy hypocritical, inexperienced and second hand knowledge coming from her union volunteer husband's rhetoric all she wants to. :laugh:

I don't have a problem with it either.

She is perfectly free to write her selfish, greedy hypocritical, inexperienced and second hand knowledge coming from her union volunteer husband's rhetoric all she wants to. :laugh:

NJW has NEVER posted a selfish post. She is consistently pro-pilot and supportive of not only the Net Jets pilots but the flight options pilots.

You are the only one who consistently posts selfish statements and tries to blame management's piss poor leadership mistakes on the Union (and fail miserably).

If it wasn't for the abysmal leadership by FLOPs management the Union wouldn't even be there. No aviation company that I know of in the past 30 years was more deserving of getting a Union than FLOPS. If you lead as a tyrant, you will suffer a tyrant's fate and you will die by your own most trusted individuals. FLOPS is feeling that, now. (Where is Scheeringa?)

Babblyin' bob will probably be the next one to feel the axe. Good riddance to a scab. He's 2/3 out the door already and he knows it, since they packed his sh!t up out of that nice office he had and stuffed him in the sunken basement old simulator room, haha!

B19 can say what he wants on here too - his opinion means about as much to flight options pilots as a Joe Salata daily message (Message from... JOE SALATA.... "This is Joe Salata, Get your pens out"...BEEP! MESSAGE DELETED. Next Message...) or a Scheeringa weekly announcement (that no pilot listened to for years).

NJW has NEVER posted a selfish post.

It's all about being selfish. When the union is successful, she and her husband benefit because he gets paid by the union.

You forgot to address "greedy hypocritical, inexperienced and second hand knowledge coming from her union volunteer husband's rhetoric"

Most likely because you agree... it's true!! :eek:

Today, 23:29
This message is hidden because B19 Flyer is on your ignore list

What??? huh??? :confused:
Why do you post the same thing over and over and over again? I KNOW you're "on (my) ignore list"! You don't have to say it 500 times a day! :smash: I get it, I get it...

...(too bad not many others do)

It's all about being selfish. When the union is successful, she and her husband benefit because he gets paid by the union.

You forgot to address "greedy hypocritical, inexperienced and second hand knowledge coming from her union volunteer husband's rhetoric"

Most likely because you agree... it's true!! :eek:

Hmm. When you put it like that, I DO agree - she has the right to be selfish there though, doesn't she? Her husband's Union has ensured his payroll, life style, work rules and benefits. She enjoys her company fully-funded health care plan, again, thanks to the Union. She sees her husband has the highest-paying salary in fractional aviation, which is WAY above ALL commuters and many of the low-cost majors. She sees her husband 7 days at a time and at least 14 days a month or they are properly compensated if he works longer.

Her life style and their happiness, she owes to her husband's Union. The company he works for enjoys a symbiotic relationship with the Union that has done nothing but show growth, success, and profit since their contract was signed in 2005, and pilots and management together work hard to maximize the company's profits and ensures its future. Together.

So what's your selfish excuses? The selfishness YOU display toward flight options pilots and our management (which you say you have NOTHING to do with) does... what, exactly?

I'd like to see B19's "solution" to flight options' problem, and how the Union is not a part of that. I want to see how B19 thinks our pilot group would be better without the Union (because things were OH so good before the Union was voted in).

Come on, B19. Give me your best. Right now. Earn F&H's money they are paying you. Or, earn that salary if you really are BT like so many believe.

Show us all how the Union is bad and that you have another way for us. But bring your facts. My bet is, you will only polish and shine the horns that are on managements' head when you do so. Put your money where your mouth is.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back