• ERJ

Votes: 440 26.3%
  • DoJet

Votes: 108 6.4%
  • Avro

Votes: 151 9.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 53 3.2%
  • I think all jets are ugly and props rule!

Votes: 265 15.8%

• Total voters
Crossky said:
I can't believe there's 8 pages of this silly bickering. Get a life guys. Besides everyone knows RJ's aren't beautiful (except when you're commuting home). It's the cockpit $eats that are pretty. Especially the left one.

CHQ and Mesa, you really need to make your right seat more attractive. The game of musical chairs upgrade will come to a close sometime.

Well genius, you added to the 8 pages!!!! So it looks like you need to get a life as well!!! :p

Well I'll add to this:

E-170 by far more comftorable than the crj-700
Whine all u want 700 drivers, but yours sucks :)

crj-900.........plane looks like it will brake in half if u land hard enough, havent flown in one of those yet but imagine its the same as the 700:rolleyes:

Shorts 330/360 Last 135 I was with was trying to get one of those. Would have loved to flown that! Low Slow Cash Register I hear its called

Corporate Air used to fly a bunch of 'em here in HNL until Alpine and the Army of Beechcraft came in. I spoke to a couple of pilots from there and they all seemed to like the 330. Not too fast, but they said it was a good little airplane. I just like it cause it's ugly. :)

the shorts seems to go against every aerodynamic rule.
it looks like some kid won a contest to design a plane.

The BAE 146

Of those listed, only one doesn't seem to ever have weight and balance issues. can always leave the gate and ground with every seat full. Can't climb very good once in the teens though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back