• ERJ

Votes: 440 26.3%
  • DoJet

Votes: 108 6.4%
  • Avro

Votes: 151 9.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 53 3.2%
  • I think all jets are ugly and props rule!

Votes: 265 15.8%

• Total voters
CRJ 700... a beauty...
the 200 too short but still a good looking one
ERJ, not bad. except that they remind me of the SA227, the suppository airplane, the ERJ is the same... with jets. A suppository with fan jets!
DOjet I know ATC loves it for its climbing performances...
The Dash 8 must be awesome to fly
Avro, looks like a baby C5 with 5 APUs, have you ever saw those R/C fighter with mini-jets on... those are the same almost.

hey all of those beat what I fly now (traumahawk, warrior, duchess, arrow) so my vote is for anything but the above I have mentioned!

AvroGuy said:
Of those listed, only one doesn't seem to ever have weight and balance issues. can always leave the gate and ground with every seat full. Can't climb very good once in the teens though.

Yup. The ERJ is really starting to develop weight issues with the new pax/bag weights we got a while back. At least XJT is working on a new ZFW mod to help out with that problem.

Dash8 said:
erj junk jet is hideous.....pencil d1cked looking thing,
horrible interior too, unless your a circus midget that packs lightly
ugh and that apu, could that thing possibly make a more annoying noise?

well that's what you get from an aircraft constructed by rainforest pygmies

True, but the "pygmies" (I never heard of pygmies in South America smartboy) finally figured out they needed to build something bigger to suit the scandalous and disgraceful overweight gringo population. Hence the E190.

Last edited:
Since this topic is of back in service ill add to the CRJ-700...A really bada$$ looking plane...then the ERJ-170, ect..

I fly the 145 and have never been in a Bombardier flight deck...i love flying the ERJ....however if were goin off straight looks...the CRJ700 takes the cake...that things the cats ass...

Listen to you all, discussing the beauty of the shiny jets you all fly. Do you show a picture to the grocery clerk and get you food for free? Discussing the difference between one and the other like if that was of any consequence. Why don't you talk about how to raise the standards of income for the pretty RJ's? Since people driving ugly looking Mack trucks make more money and have better QOL than you and your pretty RJ's have.

All you generation Xrs are DORKS

It was only a matter of time before someone went and ruined the only thread that wasn't about pay and QOL. Thanks for lowering the bar ;)

Come on, you say you were an airport rat! How can you not sit back and compare airplanes? Furthermore, many of the posts are not touting the airplane one flies, just the airplane they like the best.

Personally, whether I'm flying it or catching a ride on it, I like the airplane with a working APU. This summer that seems like none of the above. :laugh:

I'll take a CRJ over an ERJ any day, though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back