• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ok, I know Im going to take flak for this

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe it's my speakers...but I didn't hear anything but "ok, we're way to high here". That makes him an ass? Am I missing something that you guys hear different? His tone sounded matter of fact to me.

W

Dubya said:
Maybe it's my speakers...but I didn't hear anything but "ok, we're way to high here". That makes him an ass? Am I missing something that you guys hear different? His tone sounded matter of fact to me.

W

Skip to 2:30.

agpilot34 said:
Very unprofessional of ANY instructor to act in that manner with a student. I had an instructor yell at me ONCE several years ago when I was working on my instrument rating. I quickly informed him that if it happened again, we would be making an immediate return to the airport, where I would immediately whip his prissy little a$$ and find another instructor. We got along just fine after that.

What ****** bag, read the comments section and his profile to see what kind of jerk he is. a flare at 200' is, I guess, not all that great, but dang, the guy next to him is a student for a reason.

Dubya said:

W

Listen to the very end. Not that I'm exactly sure who said what, though. If you don't hear the term body bag, you didn't hear the whole thing.

Haha, I made a comment and he came back "F-this, F-that, F-you" yada yada yada, and blocked me. Try to give a guy some constructive criticism about NOT SWEARING AT YOUR STUDENTS and he takes it the wrong way. We've all been there when our students tried to kill us, but come on.

check out his other videos...a split-s and soming he calls a corkscrew in a cessna...he pre-empts any comments by saying he is high time and knows the regs...I guess he had his parachute on or somethig...seems like a bonehead.

What a jack ass. I hope his student shows that video to his CFI's boss. That DB has no business being a CFI.

Here's a comment he left me on Youtube after I posted negative feedback:

You should listen and watch the events that justified that comment. Students do make mistakes like that, But not when they are commercial pilots.

Latest resources

Back