Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snowman

YEEEHAWWWWWWWW!
It was a great morning. 3.5hrs on the ground, 2. in the air. We covered everything. The flight went really well. PM me if anyone wants more detail.
Adios
snowman

Q, congrats to you! great day indeed.
Now, if the Cowboys could get to the Superbowl....
snowman

snowman said:
Q, congrats to you! great day indeed.
Now, if the Cowboys could get to the Superbowl....
snowman

Congrats, now just give it six months. HAHAHA just kidding. Enjoy the teaching.
BTW-I hate the Cowboys, Go NY Jets:D !!!!! Couldn't resist, I've been screwed over by Dallas folk!!!

This is my 5th edit, It wont let me say Go___Jets, it turns to GJS!!!! They're evening ruining posts!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats. You will learn more in your first 100 hours of dual given from your students than any of your instructors during all of your training. Good Luck

au

Now onto learning the age old virtue of PATIENCE! Nothing like teaching new students how to fly to teach you that virtue!

You'll learn to hate it. It starts fun but hopefully you'll be hating life in a jedt before you learn to hate teaching.

I am sure teaching can get old, as can anything you do. I still have to look forward to my II and mei, so it might take awhile to get too tired.

TEXANAVIATOR, that is a mighty fine avatar. I'm fixin to change mine, so where did you find it? Don't want to copy you so maybe i'll search for somethng similar.
adios
snowman

Congrats on the new rating, Snowman. Very cool. Please work hard to produce the absolute best pilots that you can, because we all have to fly with 'em.
Ignore Mr. Tired. Instructors who don't like to instruct generally make cr@ppy instructors, and don't do aviation any good at all.
You WILL learn an awful lot about flying.

Latest resources

Back