Offered captain on Dash8 @ Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
buyagoat said:
every captian i have ever flown has had respect for thier crew, and if any member of the crew is not cool with somthing, then they will use their privlage of denying the jumpseat. We denyed amr corp. j/s while they were redoing there computer system and then would not allow us on their a/c, so they were not welcome on ours, they fixed the problem and we let them on agian. If your a captian and you dont care about your crew and how they feel about somting then I sure feel sorry for the people that go flying with you.

There's a difference between caring about your crew and going along with some dip$hit who's trying to deny jumpseats from the right seat. Someday you'll upgrade, get a clue, and see what I'm talking about. Until that day, I suggest you check your attitude, grammar, and spelling.

DashCojones said:
There's a difference between caring about your crew and going along with some dip$hit who's trying to deny jumpseats from the right seat. Someday you'll upgrade, get a clue, and see what I'm talking about. Until that day, I suggest you check your attitude, grammar, and spelling.

Now that's funny, and accurate!

The JS belongs to the company, and is loaned to the Captain....(period).

Widebody flying is pretty easy actually, nice long runways and nice ILS approaches with few exceptions. My memories of New England regional flying involve blizzards, icing, non-precision to low mins, icied runways and high crosswinds. I'm glad I had good babysitters then. Throw in an engine-out in a t-prop (like that could never happen on a mesa-maintained bird) and the fun would really begin...

Hangout at JFK when they're using 13L. Pretty cool seeing 747s yanking and banking at 600ft and a mile out.

of course they are hiring street captains... CRJ f/o's don't want the f*cking spot (pay cut), and most people do not wanna fly on the freedom side anyway.

Where are you getting you info? Dash CA makes more than CRJ FO, 1st yr, 2nd yr, any year. Company initially was going to allow CRJ FOs to go DASH CA and I heard at least 30 people wanted but then mesa being mesa changed their mind. No sure if ALPA had anything to do with that since jet to prop is not in the contract. No one cares if they're Freedom or not anymore. They're not Freedom A so doesn't matter.

Latest resources

Back