Off runway at TEB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bronco Buster

Anybody hear anything about an acft with crew of 3 and 9 pax going off rwy at TEB Thursday night? Was on local news with no follow up. They said it had flown in from IAD>

Anybody hear anything about an acft with crew of 3 and 9 pax going off rwy at TEB Thursday night? Was on local news with no follow up. They said it had flown in from IAD>

Was a D328Jet. Dragged the left wingtip, and ended up in the grass. I think it landed on runway 24. Nobody hurt. Said it was due to "jet blast" from another plane. ????

Pictures looked similar to the 2 G200s that went into the grass.

And Pinnacle went off on Traverse City. And the ********************taqua off in Columbus a few months ago.

What is so hard about keeping the wheels on the pavement?

Yeah, it was a Dojet, but it was Friday night. The winds were pretty gusty friday as we were leaving to go to LUK. It shut down 6/24 for the night. We got delayed 2hrs. out of LUK trying to get back to TEB. When we did get back, it was still sitting in the grass.

Chances are the pilots weren't young. Not too many Corporations will hire youngins to fly their airplanes. If it was a Dork jet at TEB, it wasn't an airline. Possibly one of Ultimate Air's aircraft from CAK? Also, didn't a corp dojet go off the end at HEF sometime last year?

I think I've also seen the Wachovia Dojet up here, too. Guess I'll find out Tuesday if its not parked in IAD when I get there...

The DO Jet has a very narrow wheel base. Crosswinds are demanding to say the least and unsespected jet blast would definetely be "fun".

I think I've also seen the Wachovia Dojet up here, too. Guess I'll find out Tuesday if its not parked in IAD when I get there...

Wachovia does not have Dojets. They have 5 CL30's, 1 G4, 1 Falcon 2000 and 1 Beachjet 400.

Wachovia does not have Dojets. They have 5 CL30's, 1 G4, 1 Falcon 2000 and 1 Beachjet 400.

Really? I talked to their pilots in IAD once and they were most certainly flying a Dojet corporate shuttle. Parked in Landmark. I see that plane there quite a bit during the week. Anyone?? I could swear the pilot said Wachovia...tail # ends in W.

Latest resources

Back