• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Wow. Wow. Wow.

Never saw that one coming.

Anyone care to share on this forum, or would that be "airing our dirty laundry" ?

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Never saw that one coming.

Anyone care to share on this forum, or would that be "airing our dirty laundry" ?

Well GSD,
If you turned on your PMs I would fill you in on what I know, but since you don't, I won't. I'm not going to post it for the trolls of this site to pick apart. Pm me your phone number and I will call you.

Well GSD,
If you turned on your PMs I would fill you in on what I know, but since you don't, I won't. I'm not going to post it for the trolls of this site to pick apart. Pm me your phone number and I will call you.

Oh brother! You mean like some your own that pick apart the other fractionals!

former pres. of union...went into management, worked his way up to Pres. of NJA in Nov...now 3-4 months he's back to flying the line..If he actually flies the line is yet to be determined..Some have said it's just a way of saving face while he looks for another jibby job..Like spending time with the family..

Thats the only new news for the week unless there's something else? Gorman left foir fedex last week.. Looks like pepes are jumping ship... I won't say rats because I liked them 2 on a professional level.

Incoming!!!!!

man even bitching about NJA is getting boring... Must be getting nice out..

I wonder if Cast of Thousands will make a post? Yet another casualty of Sokol's reign. Bring in the "yes" men. I feel bad for Bill but he will certainly land on his feet. Our loss.

Latest resources

Back