Oct UPS Classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chris9702l said:
Am just about to get a new house with a big mortgage payment, bet they will call right after I sign on the dotted line!

Whacha doin that for?

Get real

YGASF, give me a break on all this "high on mighty stuff". Please don't tell me that how well you interview directly dictates that you are more qualified than anyone else. A bunch of bull. I'll admit that I don't interview so well (I hate interviews). I am just glad that I showed them that I am a hard working, good hearted person, have a positive attitude, and someone that you stand to fly with for a couple days. I probably don't convey that as well as other people can. Does that make me any less qualified, I think not.

Poolies,

Here's the news hot from the UPS training center. October 25th class date. Calls started going out today. Class of 9 or more. Mostly 757 FO's. With two FO slots on the 747. First time ever that's happened.

Diverse bunch with lots of poolies in the newhire class. Interviewing is almost zero at the moment and HR are doing their best to dry off all the poolies.

Don't pay any attention to YGASF. He's just throwing flames for his own amusement. Same as he does with his other multiple personalities. I find him funny. Poolies will be in class before you know it.

Ex-poolie.
GB

Green Baron 737 said:
Poolies,

Here's the news hot from the UPS training center. October 25th class date. Calls started going out today. Class of 9 or more. Mostly 757 FO's. With two FO slots on the 747. First time ever that's happened.

Diverse bunch with lots of poolies in the newhire class. Interviewing is almost zero at the moment and HR are doing their best to dry off all the poolies.

Don't pay any attention to YGASF. He's just throwing flames for his own amusement. Same as he does with his other multiple personalities. I find him funny. Poolies will be in class before you know it.

Ex-poolie.
GB

GB- get off the forums and get back to class for pete sake! It's about frggin time you got to work. Congrats again. :beer:

Hey AIR2BUD, I mean AIR2MUD,

I'm not rubbing it in, I am just letting you know that I am not just chillin by the bar. I am doing other things as well!!

By the way, no Bud here.

Pitot heat, adjust the seat, when do we eat, and man was she wild!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back