• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oct 10 Xjt Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know my buddy had his OE cut totally in pieces, so they are trying to recover in that aspect as well. Might back things up a bit trying to arrange trips with Check Airmen.

I've been updating my resume since forever w/ XJET, and still no Cigar............Boy I tell You this industry Man.................

dueguard1 said:
I've been updating my resume since forever w/ XJET, and still no Cigar............Boy I tell You this industry Man.................

Quit updating it. Every time you do, it goes back to the bottom of the pile.

Yeah he is right!! Leave it alone! You should get a call in about 3 months to update your resume. After that, you should get a interview in about 2 months

I apllied in Jan 05.
Then I got an e-mail saying no positions available about a weeek later.

Re-applied July 05.
Got a call to send an updated resume 2 months later in Sept 05.

Sent my updated resume, but wondering if they will really call me for an interview with only 625 hr/100 multi......

Pero hablo espanol.:D

greyhound said:
I apllied in Jan 05.
Then I got an e-mail saying no positions available about a weeek later.

Re-applied July 05.
Got a call to send an updated resume 2 months later in Sept 05.

Sent my updated resume, but wondering if they will really call me for an interview with only 625 hr/100 multi......

Umm... No you wont get a call. You have to have the min time FIRST!!

BrkDkPlt said:
Does anybody know why XJT postponed their October 10 class, until November?

October 3rd class was postponed to Oct 10th class. Work on your dates newbie. All other classes at this time are still go. Otherwise call planning.

greyhound said:

Keep wondering. You won't get a call with that time and they (and most captains) don't really want you with that kind of time. Sorry, reality. Get some more experience, then welcome in. But, you have to agree that at 600 hours you have 100 multi. 3 reasons why. 1. Daddy bought you time. 2. Parker pencil flying (meaning you lied). 3. You were a gear bitch that rode the radios and logged time when you didn't deserve it. Try your real time at XJ and maybe you can get in. With that, anyone, (including our hiring pilots), would question your honesty. And, if your lying, we don't want you.

Latest resources

Back