• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Obama very bad for MDW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've read this entire thread - and it's an interesting one.

But, am I missing something? They are going to be bringing the 747 to Midway?

No they go into ORD. Midway's taking the hit because it's closest to BO's crib.

The terrorists have won. Everyone continue being scared and don't question the government. Why isn't there a 3 mile TDZ for ryder trucks around his pad?

Last edited:

The terrorists have won. Everyone continue being scared and don't question the government. Why isn't there a 3 mile TDZ for ryder trucks around his pad?

Bingo !!!

Winner Winner chicken dinner :beer:

Be careful man...don't you EVER call it BO's crib. LRvsHS25 will call you out as a racist.

LRvsHS25 - You mean that guy who's such a extreme left winger he catagorizes someone who disagrees with his personal positions as an "Uncle Tom" (his words, not mine)?

Speaking of rental trucks...

Ever tried to drive in DC, pretty much anywhere around any major government buildings from the Potomac River/Foggy Bottom/State Department east to the White House and on up to the US Capitol building, in a Ryder, U-haul or other rental truck? Nope, I bet you haven't. Do you know what the uniformed Secret Service, US Capitol Police, DC Metropolitan Police or any of the other Federal protection services do when they see such a vehicle driving in those areas of DC? They stop and search the whole truck, including driver, peruse and confirm their rental agreement and God-knows what else. Yup, and you don't even have to blow a red light or forget to signal a turn - just drive a Ryder truck in DC and you, too, can get the US government special cavity search of not only your rented truck, but all of your orifices, too.

Better still, you'll get your orifices searched in an open-air venue, as opposed to TSA search in the airport security line! :)

And, before anyone starts crowing that this doesn't happen, yada, yada, yada, pipe down. I've worked about two blocks from the White House for the past two years and have personally seen the activities I described above countless times.

Although I haven't been to Chi-town since BO was sworn-in, I guarantee you that the Secret Service and/or Chicago's finest do the exact same thing to anyone driving a rental truck anywhere near BO's residence in Hyde Park, whether he's there or not.

Why do they do this, you might ask? For starters, Timothy McVeigh blew up the Murrah Federal Building in OKC using a rented moving truck filled with ammonium nitrate and fuel oil. Beyond that, just imagine the size of the crater and destruction a 20-foot Ryder filled with C4 could cause when driven by some fanatic who thinks he going to nail 72 black-eyed virgins in heaven after he blows himself up in Allah's name.

Now, back to our regularly-scheduled thread.

Be careful man...don't you EVER call it BO's crib. LRvsHS25 will call you out as a racist.

No, it's not racist. It's not harmless either. You are stereotyping the vernacular of a whole group people. Why, I don't know? I would guess humor.(Keep trying) I wonder if you ever referred to GW's Crawford Ranch as his "crib"? Have you every heard "BO" refer to his residence as his "crib"? Just a thought.

Uh, the TV show "Cribs" is now featured on CMT...just a couple weeks ago I saw Charlie Daniels and Dierks Bentley showing their "hizzys" off to the demographic that prefers country music. Dale Earnhardt Jr. was even on the MTV version of the show a few years back!

But yeah, using contemporary slang to describe one's dwelling is stereotyping alright...

No, it's not racist. It's not harmless either. You are stereotyping the vernacular of a whole group people. Why, I don't know? I would guess humor.(Keep trying) I wonder if you ever referred to GW's Crawford Ranch as his "crib"? Have you every heard "BO" refer to his residence as his "crib"? Just a thought.
Waaaaa! You're mean! You called my house a crib! Geez, get a life.

Latest resources

Back