• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Obama very bad for MDW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, it's not racist. It's not harmless either. You are stereotyping the vernacular of a whole group people. Why, I don't know? I would guess humor.(Keep trying) I wonder if you ever referred to GW's Crawford Ranch as his "crib"? Have you every heard "BO" refer to his residence as his "crib"? Just a thought.

Are you kidding me????....If I called your wife a Biotch, that wouldnt be harmless. Calling anyone's house a crib, whether they're white, black, brown, yellow, red (like Rev. Joseph Lowery so eloquently put it) is fruckin harmless. Crawl back under whatever rock you came from if thats the kind of $hit getting you all wound up.

Vernacular of a group of people? What group is that? You're so afraid of hurting someone's feelings that you didnt specify which group of people. Me, I'd say that group of people is Generation Y and younger. Thats how that generation speaks. I'll bet you thought the group of people was "african american". Think about that for a little bit.........

Have I ever referred to GW's Crawford Ranch as his "crib??" I refer to my own house as my crib....stop being such a ******************************.

You, my friend, are a perfect example of the pu$$ification of this country. Grow a sack and act like a man...:pimp: I'll bet this little pimp icon is racist too, huh? Better get Flightinfo to take it out of the list before it offends someone......

See how ridiculous some of you guys responses are? Perhaps you should go after Hershey's for putting "dark chocolate" on their candy.....I've heard it used in daily vernacular by a group of people with a more bronzed complexion.

Last edited:
Flygirl,

I see my post has your panties in a bunch. LOL You are so sensitive to criticism that you didn’t even read the post. First thing I said was, “it’s not racist.” But I know it’s probably that time of the month for you so you went on your emotional rant. I didn’t even say what you said was offensive. I didn’t say what you said was racist. And you went off on a tangent about racism. I simply said you did it for humor purposes. Stereotyping is one bedrocks of comedy and you used it. What are you getting so emotional about, flygirl? I asked you two questions and you did not answer them. You know the answers to my questions. THAT’s WHY YOU DIDN’T ANSWER THEM. Don’t get all hot and bothered because I read your post and I made a judgment on what you wrote. I think you are right about the pussification of the country but it’s because of people like you. Instead of dealing with what I said you resorted to a bunch of bravado and $hit talking on some message board like that makes you a tough guy. What’s wrong with this country is you have people like you that talk a certain way on a message board but wouldn’t have the heart to do it to someone’s face. Address what I said (if you can) and stop worrying about another man’s anatomy. Oh and by the way if you called my wife a biotch that would make you an idiot because I don’t have one.

Daddy

Latest resources

Back