Obama shakes hands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LRvsH25B -

I served 20 years in the military to include Desert Storm, Solmalia and Bosnia.

And yes I think it Iraq was worth the cost. So do the majority of those who have served there. I have friends who have served multiple tours there and would go back again.

What have you done?

If anyone is disrespecting the military, it's you.

LRvsH25B= The Pot

"Who are you to wave your finger...you must have been out of your head" Tool, The Pot

Funny how you mention disrespecting our uniformed servicemen and women, yet not a few posts ago you were telling one of those said men to "lick your sweaty nuts". Move to Canada you piece of $hiite.
Let me get this straight, so becasue I told someone who served to lick my nuts, I am disrespecting the entire military? Are you kidding me? I have a disagreement with someone who once wore a uniform and now I am a military hater. That's laughable Jasper. Lets be honest here, he didn't serve, and you and I both know that. I guess those who didn't support the Iraq war are unpatriotic too? Man, STFU and the lick my nuts!! Check that, my Brown Eye needs cleaning, so get to it.

LRvsH25B -

I served 20 years in the military to include Desert Storm, Solmalia and Bosnia.

And yes I think it Iraq was worth the cost. So do the majority of those who have served there. I have friends who have served multiple tours there and would go back again.

What have you done?

If anyone is disrespecting the military, it's you.
Jim, knock it off.

You have just disrespected all the men and women who dies over there. How dare you even begin to disgrace their honor and memory by saying it was worth the cost. Ask their families if it was worth the cost. Their loved one died because of a pack of lies in a country that had nothing to do with us, while trying to "liberate" people who want us dead, and you say that was worth the cost? Ask those who have come home maimed, crippled, and unable to provide for a family or themselves. The majority of thise who served over there DO NOT think the dead are wrth the people if Iraq being liberated. They'll tell you all those people dies for nothing and their lives' were wasted. It's true.

Don't tell me, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED? As long as it's the mission of getting US Military members killed.

Jim, go get yourself together, then come back and try it again.

For someone who claims to have served, you are way out of line.

For someone who claims to have served, you are way out of line.
For someone that has never done anything but spout dribble on the internet, you are pretty pompous.

I have good friends who have been been wounded and killed, and I have immediate family that has been wounded while serving in Iraq. They did not make these sacrifices in vain and their families know this. I've talked to them, supported them and cried with them.

You're beneath contempt. I'm done. Continue spouting dribble.

Last edited:
For someone that has never done anything but spout dribble on the internet, you are pretty pompous.

I have good friends who have been been wounded and killed, and I have immediate family that has been wounded while serving in Iraq. They did not make these sacrifices in vain and their families know this. I've talked to them, supported them and cried with them.

You're beneath contempt. I'm done. Continue spouting dribble.

Good answer. And that's why I started ignoring this obvious idiot who never served and will never understand those of us who did serve, or still are serving. All he can do is insult anyone who doesn't agree with his brand of kool-aid.

i didn't want to start a p1ssing contest, if i wanted to do that i would start a thread saying "p1ss here".

I'm a youngster compare to all you guys. If you severed in the military, you ALL were doing the same job and had one objective, Protecting this great nation from foreign and domestic threat. I would like to thank you all for your services.

I just started this just because i thought it was a out of the ordinary that a President shook the Marines hand that stands at his air stairs. Not who has the bigger :eek:ick contest.

"And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in."

i didn't want to start a p1ssing contest, if i wanted to do that i would start a thread saying "p1ss here".

I'm a youngster compare to all you guys. If you severed in the military, you ALL were doing the same job and had one objective, Protecting this great nation from foreign and domestic threat. I would like to thank you all for your services.

I just started this just because i thought it was a out of the ordinary that a President shook the Marines hand that stands at his air stairs. Not who has the bigger :eek:ick contest.
But, mine is bigger!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back