• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Obama shakes hands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And the mission didn't get finished. At GW stuck to his promise of liberating the Iraqis.

Never mind the Venus 737 that parked a couple of cabinet members on the side of a mountain in Bosnia to quash a revolt against thunder thighs! Talk about killing people over a lie.

You have to stand for something or you will(42) fall for anything(Lewinski).

100-1/2

Hey Look, I'll come on the military forum at my discretion, and if you don't like it, tough sh1t! Guys like you need to be put in check too.

As for your smarts, or lack there of, 3 percent is NOT a raise when inflation/cost of living is greater than 3%. While you were in the military, you should have taken advantage of the educational opprotunities they provided, but lets call a spade a spade and put it out there that typically, well........Never Mind. :)

You musta had plenta opprotunities, right?

hahaha. That's laughable. Your military record. Sure, just let me pull down my pants and bend over so I can be on par with you. Now, my nuts are sweaty, so get to lickin.

Wow...for someone who jumped all over me calling me a racist for saying "Cribs, 'Ole Boy' and sistahs", you sure have a lot of nerve coming over to this board and talking this way to the people that have balls 3 times the size of your "sweaty nuts". If it wasn't for these good people putting their a$$es on the line, you might not have the right to talk $hit about them as you are so rudely doing now. But they go out and risk their lives so you can be an internet c0cksmoker day in and day out.

I'll bet your employees think you are just a jem to work for, you communist pr1ck.

That was as big a smackdown I ever saw! Way to go flyguy!

Ah yes. Classic flight info thread. Reasonable first post, thread then hijacked by simpletons who feel inadequate unless they thump their chest and grunt their political bs. FWIW, I say fire Obama. He has had over three weeks to solve the economy. Eight years of incompetence not withstanding, I'd say three weeks to fix it is plenty of time, right? And by the way, ALL government agencies will feel some cutback pain. Including DOD.
:rolleyes:

Even the AF1 crew are probably counting the days 'til separation!

Probably not...you and I both know that the AF-1 pilot assignment is a coveted assignment. And competitive.

Guys just don't "Count the days 'til separation" in an assignment like that.

Col. Turner just took command of the squadron...I really don't think he is now "counting the days 'til separation"

Really , now....

And the mission didn't get finished. At GW stuck to his promise of liberating the Iraqis.
My bad. GW liberated the Iraqis at what cost? Was it really worth the lives of over 4000 members of the US military? I dare you to respond by saying it was worth the lives of 4000+ US Servicemen and women to liberate the Iraqis.
Who gives a sh1t about the people of Iraq? Who? Not to be disrespectful, but why would I want several thousand military members killed in an effort to help them. Why would you? They were no threat to us, unless they found the WMDs and you have a G14 classified security clearence and know differently from the rest of us, including GW Bush, as he admitted it was disapointing when he realized that Saddam had none.
I know why you think it's OK for them to die.......I just realized you have no problem disrespecting the men and women in uniform. You are out for your own agenda, and if a few thousand of our service people get killed, then that's just how it is. You are by no means worthy of the uniform, and that is apparent from you posts. I don't even think you served. Just becasue you say you did does not make it so. You're a wanna be poser and you should be ashamed getting on here and acting like you ever put the uniform on, disrespecting the men and women who actually served. Truly dispicable. Your thoughts could only be held by someone who have never served, someone who has never been in battle, and that is all brutally apparent from the lack of intelligent rational in all of your posts. I don't wanna see you back on here anymore being so unpatriotic. Your posts have no place on here. Let the people who respect the uniform alone. Please TRAITOR, Just leave us alone.

LRvsH25B= The Pot

"Who are you to wave your finger...you must have been out of your head" Tool, The Pot

Funny how you mention disrespecting our uniformed servicemen and women, yet not a few posts ago you were telling one of those said men to "lick your sweaty nuts". Move to Canada you piece of $hiite.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back