• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Obama secretly ends program that let pilots carry guns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rather than attacking the post as ignorant, why don't you give us your position and give us reasons why he is wrong?

It's fun to say someone else is ignorant, but without evidence you're just whistlin'.

Ill bite. Throwing money into the school system doesn't work. The schools in Washington D.C. are the most expensive yet they have some of the worst records. So lets divert the war funds into education? I can see the lack of education, but money won't solve the problem. My stance is the Government involvement in the education system is the obvious problem. Its a typical liberal response to throw money at something, all heart and no brains.

Bush made enemies? Obama has been in office for 60 day and how many enemies has he made? Ask the Europeans how they feel about him over the defense system in Poland. How about aiding terrorist organizations in Gaza. Tax money really well spent. I could go on but I think our POTUS ignorance and lack of experience has been revealed. What are we going to do about the missle thats ready to launch in N.Korea, absolutely nothing. We will see what leaving evil people alone will do. That in all sense is naive. Why doesn't N. Korea like us? whats not to like? Maybe Iran likes us now? I have to give the POTUS credit, we did make a new friendship with Cuba now that Gittmo will be closed.

The best thing Obama has done so far is awaken the silent majority.

Rather than attacking the post as ignorant, why don't you give us your position and give us reasons why he is wrong?

It's fun to say someone else is ignorant, but without evidence you're just whistlin'.
I can't answer your question, but I can tell you what I thought the writer's intent was. It seemed to me that he thought that the original poster's writings taken at face value were prima facie evidence of said ignorance.

On the other hand, if you agree with the original poster you may be missing out on the 'fun.'

Its a typical liberal response to throw money at something, all heart and no brains.

All heart, no brains = a vegetable. DOA.

On the other hand, all brains, no heart = brain death. DOA.

My point is, people pick whatever flavor of media they like, and swallow it whole, without saying, "Wait, does that make sense?"

There are a lot of people on this board whose opinions I don't agree with, and with the exception of InstructorDude, I'll try to refrain from calling them names just because we don't agree.

I suggest everyone else do the same.

You can't hang the AIG, Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae/mortage thing on Bush's head. It was policys that were put in place during the clinton admin that allowed people to get loans they had no hopes of repaying.... There were several pieces of legislation during the Bush admin that tried to change this, but could not get through congress. I am not pusing for no regulation, but put blame where blame is due! Bush just happened to be driving when the wheels came off.

You must be happy in fantasy land!!!

Have a nice day

You're full of crap...
http://mediamatters.org/items/200903230028

You'll read:"Summary: A Wall Street Journal article about Tim Geithner and his aides' involvement in decisions about AIG's bonus payments did not note that it was the Bush administration that negotiated a November 2008 stock purchase agreement with AIG through which the Bush Treasury Department injected $40 billion into the company without requiring that the bonus contracts be nullified."

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Latest resources

Back