• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Obama policies hammer airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
is so far out that no matter what we don't want him. He is a disgrace to Americans, but the rest of the world loves him because he kisses their a$$.

History will rank him just a tad worse than Jimmy Carter......

Even that ranking will still put him ahead of GWB.

Or unless you are anti-business

or enjoy paying higher taxes.

Some pilots are schizophrenic! "I'm a republican because the gubment is evil!!! Oh sh!t, the republican's took half my pay and cancelled my pension!!!!" It's time to vote democrat people. Unless you are making millions ripping people off, you should be voting democrat.

At least he didn't tax us out of business

You'll sing a different tune when the GWB tax cuts expire and the folks that previously paid to be your passenger now spend their money to cover obamacare. Then you'll be wondering why traffic is down, and furloughs and bankruptcies have increased. Must be the dishonest business man again....

You'll sing a different tune when the GWB tax cuts expire and the folks that previously paid to be your passenger now spend their money to cover obamacare. Then you'll be wondering why traffic is down, and furloughs and bankruptcies have increased. Must be the dishonest business man again....

I'll believe it when I see it. They'll do what they always do, pass the cost on to the consumer. The whole shrieking thing about bankruptcies, financial ruin, blah blah blah comes from the same people who brought us Tyco, Worldcom, Global Crossing, etc.

"Mercy Flights Inc., a nonprofit firm in Medford, Oregon, that provides air ambulance services, was fined $30,000 in June for saying on its website that it operates a helicopter, when it actually contracts with another company for use of the aircraft. The mistake was simply that the company referred to it as “our” helicopter, said Representative Greg Walden, an Oregon Republican.

And this same line of reasoning doesn't apply to code sharing and RJs because??

Nu

Last edited:
As Ohio goes, the rest of the country usually follows...

"Public Policy Polling, a Democratic firm, found in August that Ohio voters would rather have George W. Bush in the White House than President Obama, by a margin of 50-42"

How can you tell what a tickets cost anyway? For instance SWA DTW-ABQ $94 on the web site. Five flights to chose from one stop flight $117.56 with taxes, airport fees, etc. two stop flight $120.69. Is this false advertizing?

is so far out that no matter what we don't want him. He is a disgrace to Americans, but the rest of the world loves him because he kisses their a$$.

History will rank him just a tad worse than Jimmy Carter......

Barry Hussein Obama makes Carter look like Ronald Reagan.

Latest resources

Back