• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Obama and Corporate Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone did the math, if you tax the Corp. jet owners and the oil companies like he suggested for 100 years, and after 100 years you would enough to pay 1 month of the deficit he racked up. More BS from our Pres....please don't elect him again.

Someone did the math, if you tax the Corp. jet owners and the oil companies like he suggested for 100 years, and after 100 years you would enough to pay 1 month of the deficit he racked up. More BS from our Pres....please don't elect him again.

Jiminy cricket you are stupid. Sooooo stupid.

So we should not make any changes to the tax code unless that change will pay off 100% of the deficit?

We can tell you are stupid because you are recycling a FOXtarded sound bite. Perhaps you can tell us; did Sarah Palin use this line or was it Michelle Bachman?

Cynic, if you do not agree with what LJ45 posted....why not just state your reasoning and drop the name calling?

Also, who is "we" in your post? Just curious.

Cynic, if you do not agree with what LJ45 posted....why not just state your reasoning and drop the name calling?

Also, who is "we" in your post? Just curious.

He has called almost everyone (people who vote Rep anyway) in the NA Forum stupid and LJ45 isn't the first person to think/say Cynic is posting on his mom's computer.

Cynic, you are right. He wants to change the accelerated depreciation tax benefits. Clearly it is doing zero for the economy and the owners are not spending the money they saved by playing the tax game right and essentially getting a free jet. Remember, big ticket items like jets and equipment for business get the owners tax CREDITS not deductions. Deductions you use or lose, credits are just that and carry over.

I have a job because if the accelerated depreciation benefits. This year my boss bought 2 brand new white tails from Bombardier. And guess where the NetJets Global Express sale came from. I never thought I would hear a pilot complain about tax cuts for new aircraft accquisitions. I think we've hit a new level of dumbass on FI. That right seat job must be solid as concrete if your pissing about closing the loopholes for our livelihood.

I've stated many times; I have no intention of changing anyone's mind. To have an interesting dialog on politics BOTH parties need:

1- The intellectual capacity to understand complex topics
2- The ability to alter their internal narratives. Put simply, both parties must be willing to change their minds.

"if you tax the Corp. jet owners and the oil companies like he suggested for 100 years, and after 100 years you would enough to pay 1 month of the deficit he racked up."

This statement clearly shows an inability to understand that tax policy is complex as is the deficit and that the author already has established as fact the contrived FOX narrative on taxes, the deficit and growth.

There is no debate or 'discussion' to be had here; as a result I stick to name calling. I'd participate in a specific, non-hyperbolic and interesting discussion but I don't expect that.

Did that make sense to you? I'm not sure I can dumb it down much more.

I have a job because if the accelerated depreciation benefits. This year my boss bought 2 brand new white tails from Bombardier. And guess where the NetJets Global Express sale came from. I never thought I would hear a pilot complain about tax cuts for new aircraft accquisitions. I think we've hit a new level of dumbass on FI. That right seat job must be solid as concrete if your pissing about closing the loopholes for our livelihood.

Your point that you personally are better off is taken. I'll mention that to a few of the out of work teachers and the children whose parents are no longer receiving unemployment benefits. I'm sure they'll be relieved even though they are moving into a bus down by the river.

We can tell you are stupid because you are recycling a FOXtarded sound bite. Perhaps you can tell us; did Sarah Palin use this line or was it Michelle Bachman?

It was Charles Krauthammer who said that, and I'll bet he is a lot smarter than you. When we create a crisis and use it to raise taxes, I have a problem with that. Cut spending!!!!

Latest resources

Back