NYT: "Market for Corporate Jets Goes Into Free Fall"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Would you give up as a Pilot?

Unbelievable! Does B19 ever give up on here?

Of course not. It is how you make your living.

Bob19 is a Hired Hit Man. Scheeringa hired him. Ricci kept him.

His profession is that of a Union Buster. He is marginal as an Aviation Manager, at best. But he is kept around due to his Union Busting practice.

Once everyone realizes why he is here and what he is about, he and his words become powerless.

And you can count on those of us that know the man behind the mask, to continue ripping his mask off his face, no matter how many times he tries to put it back on.

Just ask yourself this: Bob19 has stated he works for a Part 121 Non-Union Airline. If that were really the case, why does he spend the VAST majority of his time practicing his Union Busting trade in the Fractionals forum?

Answer: He is a Vice President at Flight Options, and the day the Options Pilots are successful in securing a Contract, Bob19 is out of a Job.

Freedom is Not Free

I know a little bit about entities and the of killing aviation careers as unions are without doubt the number one culprit.

Unions though don't stop at careers, they pit brother against brother and family against family. They will cannibalize until there is nothing left to take. Yeah, been there, done that with union carriers. Funny, that doesn't happen with my only venture into a non-union carrier.
Let's watch the upcoming months and see who screams the loudest. My guess is the non-union fracs will be the quietest because they have the most job
security and the union shops will scream the loudest.

If you are having a "problem" with RTS, blame your union counterparts because they are supposed to have fixed "everything". ;)

I'll bet you a case of your beer of choice it doesn't happen like you say. What's being printed in the funny papers is a tad different than what the latest news is out of CMH. ;)

B19..

How about posting some info about your background in aviation. May lend a little umph to your post.

Who do you work for? In what capacity? Are you now or have you ever been a pilot?

B19 flyer, I'll add one more thing to my earlier post. Back in early 2005 (pre-contract), a couple of our owners asked me how much I was making, and I told them the thrut. One of them said and I quote " that's disgusting low" the other guy said " that's BS".........the fact of the matter is that you have to pay people to care, if you reward them, they'll do a better job, nothing in life is free, my certificates weren't..........I WILL NOT BRAKE MY BACK FOR 32,000 dlrs.

Latest resources

Back