• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NY Times Article on NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had a conversation with a nephew about a harrowing flight he recently experienced as a passenger on a RJ. He's not a pilot, but could be described as "an experienced passenger". According to him the flight was extremely "bumpy" and they "landed sideways" which terrified him. He determined they "landed sideways" because he could see the end of the runway on short final through a cabin side window. It took a lot of follow-up questions to conclude that he was describing an approach in a strong crosswind followed by a normal touchdown. He had no idea that "flying sideways" during an approach didn't mean they were about to crash.

A wise man once told me people get infinitely more upset when you take something away than if you had never given it to them in the first place.

I love you avitar!!!

GO KINGS!!!!!!!

Smyth will be back on the 26th against the yotes and we will be back to our winning ways!!

Look this pax is an experienced flier, so he knows what happened. There was no accident or incident just a scare the ******************** out of everyone in the back. Now go f yourself and let this be the end of it. You guys need to give it up and let us real jet guys make it happen.

This is what you get when NJA hires regional "tards" with SJS.

Latest resources

Back