NY Times Article on NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Owners, Pilots, Management:

I think that a safety discussion is truly a moot point. Lets face it Shares, NJA, Flops, Avantair they all use the same service providers for training. They all use the same maintenance providers and have engine contracts from the same companies.

They all have FAA approved training programs that are nearly identical.

They all have similar aircraft that are being ridden hard and put away wet daily. It all comes down to customer service

Customer Service is not about the service when things are fine it is about how you handle the problems.

I flew fractional for nearly 8 years and I would scratch my head trying to figure out how this business model could ever been sustainable based on the waste of money and excess that I saw on a daily basis.

5 years ago i decided to get out to get on a seniority list. It has turned out to be a good decision ( for now )

Jetmaster

what a complete joke. By the way Totally untrue. Stuff like this is just downright dumb that's all I will say.

One of my pax recently told me this: took avantair into short wet strip because we wouldn't in the jet. Safety! They landed, slid sideways, and almost crashed off the end. Scared the crap out of all onboard who now refuse to fly them.
This would have gotten out, and I haven't heard about it. I don't believe it. If it is true, then I guess I have no problem with you posting it. But if as I believe this is false, then that makes you a bit of a dirtbag, doesn't it?

It blows my mind that you guys actually believe that this "netjetowner" and "avantairowner" are really owners. LMAO.

Art I have said this many times I know who Avantairowner is as do many of us here at Avantair. He has told us he posted here. He has become a big supporter of Avantair and referred many new owners. We are very, very thankful to have him as an owner.

It blows my mind that you guys actually believe that this "netjetowner" and "avantairowner" are really owners. LMAO.

No really-as he posted above, "most of the pilots at avantair know who he is.". Dude, it's on the internets, so it must be true. They are very lucky to have him posting his "unbiased, expert opinion" on FI.
Your turn, Art, to pony up the 10 clams and create "flexjetowner.". Then you, I mean he, can tell everyone how he discovered the best program and service in the industry after he and dozens of his buds left nja. Maybe he could be married to "flexjetwife.". Lololol.

This would have gotten out, and I haven't heard about it. I don't believe it. If it is true, then I guess I have no problem with you posting it. But if as I believe this is false, then that makes you a bit of a dirtbag, doesn't it?

Look sonny, I don't post false info. It was told to me by the lead pax. Why are you so sensitive to the truth?

Latest resources

Back