• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NY Times Article on NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jetmaster it is totally fabricated and dumb. If it were true (and it isn't) that an airplane skidded on a wet runway and you try to act like the pilots made a bad decision you are a huge dirtbag, dont you think? By the way I heard from the lead pax on one of my flights that you are a massive dirtbag i am sticking to huge though and my uncles, girlfriends, brothers, father said I am really cool

Jetmaster it is totally fabricated and dumb. If it were true (and it isn't) that an airplane skidded on a wet runway and you try to act like the pilots made a bad decision you are a huge dirtbag, dont you think? By the way I heard from the lead pax on one of my flights that you are a massive dirtbag i am sticking to huge though and my uncles, girlfriends, brothers, father said I am really cool

All the ladies tell me I'm well endowed.

It's not cool to resort to low level name calling just because you don't like the facts. It kind of makes you a dou**ebag. But hey, what do I know.

But hey, what do I know.

Not very much. The p180 has two five bladed 85" props in the back. On landing, with just a little bit of reverse, the props act like drag chutes. We stop much, much shorter than we can possibly take off. With just a little effort, we can turn off the midfield taxiway of a four thousand foot strip. Now it could be your passengers were just bull********************ting you. But you, as a pilot, should know better.

Last edited:
Not very much. The p180 has two five bladed 85" props in the back. On landing, with just a little bit of reverse, the props act like drag chutes. We stop much, much shorter than we can possibly take off. With just a little effort, we can turn off the midfield taxiway of a four thousand foot strip. Now it could be your passengers were just bull********************ting you. But you, as a pilot, should know better.

Wow, you can land shorter than you can take off? Thats awesome. The props act like drag chutes? Intense.

Wow, if only I'd realized that I was talking with the ace of the base

Wow, if only I'd realized that I was talking with the ace of the base

Oh, my bad. Joke's on me. I should not have tried to reason with some twerp spinning a tale about his competitors. I should have known you were trying to look big. Try honesty next time. Trite, I know, but you'll sleep better.

Oh, my bad. Joke's on me. I should not have tried to reason with some twerp spinning a tale about his competitors. I should have known you were trying to look big. Try honesty next time. Trite, I know, but you'll sleep better.

Gotta hand it to you man. You're really impressed with yourself and that weedwacker you fly.

Latest resources

Back