NWA Wants....WHAT?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee said:
10-12 years until you hit the top of the 100 seat scale? Gawd, I hope you increase the rates before then. I would ask your union, um, scratch that. I would beg the Daves, um, no, that won't work. I would bring it up in your 5 year interviews.....?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Your concern for us is flattering. I am impressed you have it in you to be able to put your own worries aside to focus on our well-being. How about a little advice...call it a grunt giving advice to a General. Spend a little more time looking over your shoulder pal...instead of our shoulders. After spouting for thousands of posts about raising the bar, lets see you do your part to keep it raised. I recall one of your more recent posts where you bleated like a sheep "It's in the judge's hands now, what can we do". How quickly you whistle a different tune after being knocked off your high perch. Good luck to you sir, this is an unforgiving industry.

IB6 UB9 said:
Your concern for us is flattering. I am impressed you have it in you to be able to put your own worries aside to focus on our well-being. How about a little advice...call it a grunt giving advice to a General. Spend a little more time looking over your shoulder pal...instead of our shoulders. After spouting for thousands of posts about raising the bar, lets see you do your part to keep it raised. I recall one of your more recent posts where you bleated like a sheep "It's in the judge's hands now, what can we do". How quickly you whistle a different tune after being knocked off your high perch. Good luck to you sir, this is an unforgiving industry.

I am so glad you guys had a HUGE outcry after your rates were IMPOSED on you......I really didn't hear much more than a small peep. Probably because most of you won't have to deal with the E190 IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. And you now tell us to do something, after your company set the lower bar. Now our options are limited, while you sit in the bus watching. We did raise the bar, and I can't wait to see you guys go for that same bar or higher.....Right? Riiiiiiiight. You SIR need to take your head out of your bottom. We added good things to this industry--a higher bar. Your lack of response (due to those pesky 5 year interviews that give you a little fear down your spine) hurt this industry. But hey, we all must have it wrong and you have it right. And, it was our pilot salaries that sent this industry into a spin......not high oil and bad management........Our fault. Yep, all ours.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General Lee said:
I am so glad you guys had a HUGE outcry after your rates were IMPOSED on you......I really didn't hear much more than a small peep. Probably because most of you won't have to deal with the E190 IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. And you now tell us to do something, after your company set the lower bar. Now our options are limited, while you sit in the bus watching. We did raise the bar, and I can't wait to see you guys go for that same bar or higher.....Right? Riiiiiiiight. You SIR need to take your head out of your bottom. We added good things to this industry--a higher bar. Your lack of response (due to those pesky 5 year interviews that give you a little fear down your spine) hurt this industry. But hey, we all must have it wrong and you have it right. And, it was our pilot salaries that sent this industry into a spin......not high oil and bad management........Our fault. Yep, all ours.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General, the only thing you add to this industry is a source of entertainment for those of us who visit this forum and see from the amount of times you post here how pathetic your existance really is.

IB6 UB9 said:
General, the only thing you add to this industry is a source of entertainment for those of us who visit this forum and see from the amount of times you post here how pathetic your existance really is.

I am glad I entertain people. I also "see dead people." When? "All the time."

Good night. And, I am almost at 6,000 posts. That's wonderful. I really hope you guys eventually work on those low rates, because we will be there with you, hoping to do the same someday.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Get your facts straight

General get your facts straight before you spill your bile.

There are no 'five year interviews' None, never.

Our 'five year contract' is actually a FOREVER CONTRACT. It automaticaly
renews every five years, so in my mind that is forever.

The fact that you have almost 6000 post speaks volumes about you, I wouldn't be so proud of it if I were you.

Jump seats

Castle Bravo

I am an NWA DC9 FO in MSP and I have never seen any Capt deny anyone a JS... I have been at NWA since 98 and have not seen a JB pilot denied the JS.... I am sorry that it has happened... From our group, I apologize...

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

castle bravo said:
Deli Guy said:
Hey IB6

" nobody should be doing this. I am sure that the Capt's involved are "head up their a$$" types"

My bet is that most of the offenders are MEM, and especially MSP crews. Since many of the DTW people are commuters themselves, it defies logic as to why they would engage in this embarrassing activity.

Latest resources

Back