NWA Stock... Dump it or keep it ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah, me too...

Thanks for the advice.... From what I read ... Pilots do know what the he!! is happening,, and going on... Sincere thanks for your perspective folks !

I tend to think Steenland is going for the throat. Unfortunate.. But I do agree if they get past this little storm everything looks pretty darn good for the years to come. However, a much different work environment. (At the expense of the workers) Raise the fairs Steenland. Stop worrying about market share and ego.

I should have sold when it was 30 bucks.... dang.

this little storm? I dont think it's little

mnboyev said:
Raise the fairs Steenland. Stop worrying about market share and ego.

It's not that easy in this industry. The Kinked Demand Theory may explain the current situation of the industry, where it's so hard to raise prices with noncooperative oligopolies.

The only way this industry will recover is with firm failure and/or consolidation! There is no way in he!! today's struggling airlines are going to recover with just consessions from their employees, even in a labor intensive industry. They need to raise ticket prices. The only way to this will happen is with less compitition, because the average consumer considers air travel a commodity. This industry needs some serious attrition to recover from the current condition.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back