Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dbrownie said:
Jimdandy,

If you are really just sitting around trying to piss off guys who are loosing their jobs you are a SICK FU#@ !!!
Grow up,
Losers like you make me sick. Maybe their is a cancer ward at a hospital you can go tease people at or a homeless shelter to go make fun of.
Karma is coming your way.....
Dave B

Jimdandy is from Mesaba ?!! .........NO way !!

All the Mesaba Guys I've come in contact with are stand-up, great guys. They are real professional and have a great attitude. A great bunch, like PCL.

I doubt JD is from Mesaba.....if he is, he's the exception to the rule.

320AV8R

320AV8R said:
Jimdandy is from Mesaba ?!! .........NO way !!

All the Mesaba Guys I've come in contact with are stand-up, great guys. They are real professional and have a great attitude. A great bunch, like PCL.

I doubt JD is from Mesaba.....if he is, he's the exception to the rule.

320AV8R

My sentiments exactly

dbrownie said:
Jimdandy,

If you are really just sitting around trying to piss off guys who are loosing their jobs you are a SICK FU#@ !!!

Grow up,

Losers like you make me sick. Maybe their is a cancer ward at a hospital you can go tease people at or a homeless shelter to go make fun of.

Karma is coming your way.....

Dave B

Dave -

I am a pilot for XJ and I agree with you 100%. If Jimdandy is from Mesaba, he should be even more ashamed. He is a sick person indeed.

Good luck to all you guys at NWA. You are good people and you don't deserve any of this.

T

I, for one, am concerned about Jimdandy's fixation on drug paraphanelia and drug related verbage. He must have grown up in a hippie commune because he signs off with "peace" alot. His unquenchable thirst for "Gonga" and his chain smoking of "left handed cigarettes" is a cry for help. Jimdandy...if you are out there....for God's sake man, get some help!!! We can probably all work through this together.
Deli

Latest resources

Back