• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nwa Scab Mechanics.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea pilots are sweet they want to be white collar but when things get bad oh oh we are blue collar. I would look out for my self to if I had skills that could only get me a job a k-mart if I got laid off

cfm56-7b said:
Dont fly nwa because of scabs. Union work is the usa best work

Union work is lazy work nothing more nothing less. Thats a major function of unions protecting the lazy.

What are you all brain dead?
I just asked if anyone could tell me what kind of scab uniform the nwa :
SCAB, Fake job, stealing scum wear?
I JUST DON'T WANT TO BUMP INTO ONE AND TREAT THEM LIKE NORMAL HARD WORKING PEOPLE.

No offence to you scabs........Brhaaaaaaa haaaaa

Well, since NWA has permantely replaced all their striking mechanics, if they are wearing a NWA maint uniform then they probably are.

777 tech said:
next flight leg, same a/c ...

Same aircraft! Ship 5804 SEA-OGG diverted into HNL on August 21st. SCABs thought they fixed the problem and dispatched it to SFO. Supposely, the aircraft again lost oil pressure. The crew finished the flight with the engine in idle avoiding an IFSD. Also heard the engine arrived with only 6 quarts of oil and one of the cockpit crewmembers came off shaking and needing an immediate cigarette. "The SCAB herder" decided to fill the tank and call it good. Very next leg, the outbound crew put power to the engine before takeoff, brought the aircraft back to gate and cancelled the flight. Nice maintenance practices on an ETOP aircraft !

www.amfa33.org for current info

NWAs completion factor is better than when the AMFA militants were on the property. Go get a life. AMFAs over.

As for SCABS -- no other union group at NWA supported the strike (and I'm not talking of the handful of fools who stood the picket line in uniform for a couple of hours and then reported to work everyday for a week). So every union monkey at NWA is a scab.

Twin Seabee

Buddy has a twin seabee he has restored.
He is having a problem with both engines running hot.
Any suggestions?

accinelli said:
NWAs completion factor is better than when the AMFA militants were on the property. Go get a life. AMFAs over.

As for SCABS -- no other union group at NWA supported the strike (and I'm not talking of the handful of fools who stood the picket line in uniform for a couple of hours and then reported to work everyday for a week). So every union monkey at NWA is a scab.

Torture the logic and rationalize all you want if it helps you sleep at night. Pencil-whipping indeed does improve completion factors.

A scab is a scab and always will be.

Latest resources

Back