• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA MEC Buffoons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Then relax a bit and give me proof that I was wrong. That's all man. Sheesh. And, I am NOT trying to lie or pull one over on anyone. I give my own opinion, and if it is wrong then show me.

Bye Bye---General Lee

As far as selling you out thanks to LOA 19, we just helped you out.

Explain how. Are we included in LOA 19? Do we have any equity? What specific actions helped US out?

With your delay tactics, we would never have gotten to where we did with LOA 19.

You mean because we didn't accept your insane SLI proposal....that kinda dragged things out.....because we didn't want to get screwed?

Did your guys go on vacation when things needed to be done?

Good rumor, but untrue. The only vacation that we were on was not being invited to the TWO-WAY talks between DALPA & DAL Mgmt, that produced LOA 19.

You guys weren't prepared when you showed up for the SLI, and it kinda sounds like you are unprepared, period.

Can you provde specific details to verify your claim? The fact is, we hammered out a contract in short order in Feb. The SLI negotiations broke down, when we applied your proposals to our software....which showed a skewed result. We were prepared with state-of-the-art SLI computer programs.....something your side had never seen.

You don't trust each other (10 observers in the negotiations), and you don't trust anyone.

Were you there? I'm sure our negotiating comm. & maybe MEC members were present. Who cares how many people were there? Does a certain number automatically infer a lack of trust? Please explain how. And about "not trusting anyone"....pretty big generalization. Nice rhetoric, though.

In the future, could everyone state what airline they fly for....I get so confused after a while reading all the back and forth...then I get all PO'd at the other side until I figure out I'm PO'd at MY side too.....

You guys need to realize that NONE of us has any real perspective on what happens behind closed doors...each side has its own constituency and plays politics to a degree.

Also, there is NOTHING any of us can do about this.

Or you can continue to get yourselves torqued up with quasi-real information and continue meaningless arguments.

Me, I'm going to enjoy the beach for another couple days before i have to get back to work.

In the future, could everyone state what airline they fly for....I get so confused after a while reading all the back and forth...then I get all PO'd at the other side until I figure out I'm PO'd at MY side too...

I work for the airline whose pilots come here to type, "Oh, HUH!". We are in the process of merging with the airline whose pilots come here to type, "I know you are, but what am I?"

Is that clear?

I work for the airline whose pilots come here to type, "Oh, HUH!". We are in the process of merging with the airline whose pilots come here to type, "I know you are, but what am I?"

Is that clear?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, but he started it!

Latest resources

Back