• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nwa Hr Called Today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most of the junior pilots over at nwa aren't as lucky as you senior guys, but I guess you made sure of that.

Can you expand on how the junior pilots aren't as lucky? I assume that you are talking about the frozen pension and the TDC and I guess that I am waiting to see what actually comes out of the TDC before I can determine if it is a good or bad deal.

I'm trying to post opinions of what I hear about the real world of nwa for people thinking about returning to nwa. .

Who's real world?

... because the guys I talk to that are coming back on the bottom have a different story.

What is their story? I am one of those that has decided to come back at the bottom and so far, it has been pretty good. I sure beats the 70 hrs a week behind a desk. Is it the same as when I got furloughed? No, but it isn't the same anywhere. Things could be a lot better, but they could also be a LOT worse here.

Hey, me too (got to get the babys room ready)...now finally an interesting topic on FI. Oil or Latex for trim?

Me, I'm a Ben More Satin Impervo guy for trim, although I like the Hirshfields Platinum Ceramic for the walls, although since the wife is pregnant I'll pay extra for the Aura low VOC stuff.

Got my stuff in at NW, hope I can get in the short stack, although I don't know how I'll make it through 1st year pay. I sure hope (If I get there) I don't get stuck on the EMB190 FO scale...nice to see the association has been able to get some reasonable TA's...

Turbo

If If they have 1400 Plus Apps, how many do you think they will call out of that to get the 300 they want in the next year?

Oil or Latex for trim?

My bad. It's the wookd trim around the new wood floor. "Wood floor" being Latin for "Using 'golf word's in the home". I could write a book about the lessons learned with that ugly exercise...

Me, I'm a Ben More Satin Impervo guy for trim, although I like the Hirshfields Platinum Ceramic for the walls, although since the wife is pregnant I'll pay extra for the Aura low VOC stuff.

We use nothing but Hirshfield's stuff. My wife buys it...and I slather it on.

Got my stuff in at NW, hope I can get in the short stack, although I don't know how I'll make it through 1st year pay. I sure hope (If I get there) I don't get stuck on the EMB190 FO scale...nice to see the association has been able to get some reasonable TA's...

First year pay is a pain. No EMB-190's on order. It'll be DC-9 or A320 F/O.

Last edited:
My bad. It's the wookd trim around the new wood floor. "Wood floor" being Latin for "Using 'golf word's in the home". I could write a book about the lessons learned with that ugly exercise...

Ah, BTDT. Although, since my current house is 90yrs I didn't have to install any this time, just refinish. Still have a hard time getting the poly on smooth...

We use nothing but Hirshfield's stuff. My wife buys it...and I slather it on.

Why does that sound familiar? :laugh:

First year pay is a pain. No EMB-190's on order. It'll be DC-9 or A320 F/O.

Yeah, I know, but damn are those 100 seat FO pay charts scary! Year two on the bus is still a pay cut for me too (since I would almost certainly get less credit hours per month), but oh well...gives me a reason to get back on a committee once I get off probation. Can't stay at 9E, that's for sure...

Later,
Turbo

Latest resources

Back