• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I used my printed Logbook Pro report and inserted a jpeg file for the signature and had no questions asked and got the job. Logbook Pro has been the best money I have ever spent when it comes to filling out apps. Good luck they are great!!

I second that....I used a spiral bound print out and they loved it. I also included a summary page and all my endorsements scanned from my hand written log books in the back.

I was hired with not even 1 internal rec! I feel very lucky and fortunate.

Over 4000 tt 100 Tpic 121...fmr 88 ground school instructor...I think that helped! 88 and 9 are the mostly the same except for automation.

Good Luck to all

anyone know what type of simulator they are using for the sim eval???

DC-9 and the Classic 747 last time I checked.

You MUST be able to fly round dials and keep situational awareness with just a VOR/ADF (no FMS/GPS/ND). This has become somewhat of an issue lately.

If you have come out of turboprops (B-1900, J-ball, Saab) or a jet with steam gauges, you'll be fine. If the only transport experience you have is EFIS (full EFIS, not 757 sort of EFIS), then I would recommend a 3rd party sim prep.

Nu

Nu

Hi!

Diesel-9: Yes, that's what is expected of pilots, AFTER they have gone through systems training, training in flows and callouts, simulator training in the aircraft they're flying, with, obviously, the avionics that is in their plane.

Going to a sim interview check in a plane you've never trained on or flew, with another guy who doesn't know the profiles and callouts that you do, and with avionics you have never seen, is a whole different ballgame.

I was in a sim with a guy who couldn't IDENTIFY the NDB controller head, because he wasn't trained on it, as it was assumed everyone knew what it was and how to operate it.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back