NWA Flight Attendants say Delta's red dresses don't fit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 10 looks good.

As for the annual test. I think we need to get them in the pool and pull themselves in to the raft. If they cannot they get two retests and if they fail bye bye.

DAL would never do that, as it would surly get a union voted it!.

Do you guys at Delta have size limits on the double breasted pilot blazers? Man, unless you're super fit that is NOT attractive! The last thing the public needs to see is some middle aged fatties with clogged arteries heading toward the cockpit to fly them.
EEK! I see a lot more unhealthy looking pilots out there than FAs, and I'll bet pax are more concerned about the consequences of THAT than the red dress (anti-union propaganda) "issue" your bosses are instigating at your airline.

Hey Chubby,

I personally disagree with you in regards to the way the double breasted looks in the first place- I'm pretty athletic myself, though (5'9" 175...runner).

However, we only wear the blazer 3 months out of the year, so who cares. The chunky FAs wear their uniforms year round.

I really don't see that many fatty pilots at DL... there are a few that are pretty sad looking, though. Most of the guys I fly with hit the gym on every layover where the rest period allows it.

Perhaps you should check into Ford and Harrison...let's see if theres a conspiracy!

I really thought this was a headline from this week's The Onion, but then again we all now work in the airline biz of the 21 century. Bravo Delta Management. With that in mind can they please make a requirement at SW that FA's over size 18 can't wear the Dickie's shorts.

I have noticed some improvement on the NRT flights such as full size pillows and blankets, the entertainment system has improved somewhat, food? well lets just say that I eat well before I board. But if you see the senior F/A's wearing a uniform design for a mannequin or ANA's cabin attendants (just thought I rub it in) and you will understand why they don't like it

“I’m very offended by it.”

I'm very offended that I can no longer sit in an aisle seat without getting the s#!t knocked out of me by a Delta/NWA fire truck when they come come down the aisle.

The 10 looks good.

As for the annual test. I think we need to get them in the pool and pull themselves in to the raft. If they cannot they get two retests and if they fail bye bye.

DAL would never do that, as it would surly get a union voted it!.

Weighing them would be a good start.

I've been saying all along--
NWA brought more jumbo wide-bodies to this merger. We should get credit for these and rerun the SLI!!!

Schwanker

Latest resources

Back