• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA Flight Attendants say Delta's red dresses don't fit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They are just trying to prove they can fit in to it.

I still like the "march of the tomatoes!"

Thanks, now all I can hear is the theme song from "Attack of the killer tomatoes" playing in my head

"ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES"

Oh, and General....

Ford and Harrison called... They said "try and make yourself less obvious with the multiple screen names.." Any retard 3rd grader with ADD could figure out your lame act.

Oh, and Tanker Clown, your mom just nudged me. She told me to tell you to stop playing on the computer and get to Wendy's. You're late for work as usual.

“There are fuller-figured women who would like to wear the red dress,” Reller said. Others want to wear the orthopedic shoes with a skirt for a better look, she said.

Fat women in red dresses with orthopedic shoes....That's HOT.

YKOUCH

I just threw up....A LOT!!!!!

Hitting some fatty nerves I see... So many "fit" pilots online, yet very few ever seen ON the line.... :p

I see some heavy bolding there..are we hitting on a nerve? Care to lose some?

I'm looking to become a pilot within the next couple of years so I'm going to say what I need to say about this and then hope that with what I've said, I'm not going to be too disliked.

I don't care what size I am (I am 5'10" and wear a size 14 dress), I want to wear something that isn't ass ugly when I go to work. Working for an airline, you give up that right nearly immediately, much like you do at most any other job that is not an office job and does not do the business casual thing. So, you take what you get and frankly, if I were trying to be a F/A and not a pilot, I would want to wear the red dress because I think it's cute.

In my home and when I get the ability to choose what I want to wear, I wear clothes that flatter my body, or as some people put it so elegantly, do not make me look like a sausage. However, I have to put up with wearing an uniform, as do we all. Hopefully, knowing this, we can have a little sympathy for the flight attendants who are not allowed to make this one little choice.

Cheers.

Latest resources

Back