• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BIG MANAGEMENT BONUSES!!!!!

What else in life really matters?

Oddly enough, none of the NWA literature advised the employees to come over to Steenland's house on Thursday's for a cook-out. I guess that implies he'll be eating high on the hog while his minions scramble for scraps. What a tool. I hope the F/As strike so they can end his dynasty of tears.

Just this morning at LGA, I found a half-eaten bagel, a USA Today, and an almost-full cup of OJ in the trash can outside the D concourse security lane! I pocketed the 3 dollars I was going to spend on breakfast and smiled at my good fortune! ;)

Me? I blame Jet Blue! If those toads hadn't started it by cleaning the cabin, Steenland never woulda gotten the idea.

Occam's Razor said:
Me? I blame Jet Blue! If those toads hadn't started it by cleaning the cabin, Steenland never woulda gotten the idea.

PUUuuuuLLLeeezzzze,,,you mainline NW types who just recently introduced the new legacy (read regional) pay scale, have no one to blame but yourselves. You guys should thank each and every one of your FA's you come into contact with everyday for having the balls to fight your battle for you.

WillowRunVortex said:
PUUuuuuLLLeeezzzze,,,you mainline NW types who just recently introduced the new legacy (read regional) pay scale, have no one to blame but yourselves. You guys should thank each and every one of your FA's you come into contact with everyday for having the balls to fight your battle for you.

Can I get an Amen?

This just illustrates how Steenland and NWA management really thinks of the rank and file. The arrogance of these people seems to hit a new low at every turn.

Nothing like rubbing it in for many who have suffered such economic chaos.

Occam's Razor said:

You are not allowed to say anything about this subject on this forum.

Latest resources

Back